Tinerc in shambles; tweaked yet again by Spurrier

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wonder what it feels like to have playoff hopes 10 or so games into the season.
Probably like it felt in high school at a dance when they cued up “Babe I Love You So” by KC and the Sunshine Band. If that didn’t put you in a lucky and hopeful frame of mind, you should have just stayed home and played checkers with grandpa.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
If I recall high school dances correctly you got two, maybe three, slow songs all night. It was up to you to figure out what to do with them. Plan well, and she would get in the back seat of your car. Plan like Billy did this weekend and you're home alone picking out a sock to try on.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Toothless getting beat by the Cocks made me feel a little bit better. Not a lot, but a little.

Was hoping Toothless would not make the playoff.....BRB I am getting a call, oh nevermind.

1668983375184.jpeg

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That’s too bad. Wish him success. Never want to wish an injury (unless they are a Dwag or a Clown).

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
agree, not one to normally give props to a rival player but he was a very classy, professional, well spoken young man who set an example on and off the field. hope he heals up and kills it at the next level. whoever gets him is gonna get a good player.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Vol twitter claiming their star LB got into a fight with Hooker about NIL or stepping on the "Power T" (whatever the fcuk that means) and not doing the requisite pushups to make amends. Allegedly, Joe Milton had to break it up and the LB didn't make the trip to USCe and the rest of their defense laid down.

That's the rumor anyway.

Alex.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Vol twitter claiming their star LB got into a fight with Hooker about NIL or stepping on the "Power T" (whatever the fcuk that means) and not doing the requisite pushups to make amends. Allegedly, Joe Milton had to break it up and the LB didn't make the trip to USCe and the rest of their defense laid down.

That's the rumor anyway.

Alex.
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

That's the rumor anyway.

Alex.
Well well, suddenly this angelic human that so many of you are slurping may not look so hot. Looking forward to the truth about Hooker coming to light.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Well well, suddenly this angelic human that so many of you are slurping may not look so hot. Looking forward to the truth about Hooker coming to light.

Oh, I’m sure this is just the beginning. I’d like to get a look at those flight logs and his IPad.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Let's just say I'm not surprised to learn that his teammates couldn't stand him. The NFL may not even give him a sniff as an undrafted free agent.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm over on VolNation and it's quite interesting. They are definitely confirming the Banks/Hooker dustup. Also, they are worried that a Vandy loss this week could cause this entire machine to come crashing down heading into next year. They are experiencing a catastrophic fall since the UGA game. What a shame.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I'm over on VolNation and it's quite interesting. They are definitely confirming the Banks/Hooker dustup. Also, they are worried that a Vandy loss this week could cause this entire machine to come crashing down heading into next year. They are experiencing a catastrophic fall since the UGA game. What a shame.
We exposed them. Other teams have finished them off

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
:shame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.