Tinerc in shambles; tweaked yet again by Spurrier

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Still in shambles

“The Tennessee football program is in some big trouble.

According to the Knoxville News-Sentinel, the program committed a transfer violation when a player tried to see if the program was interested in him before he entered the portal.

Sparks is reporting that an assistant coach on Josh Heupel's staff committed the violation by talking and texting with the high school coach of this player. The player didn't commit to Tennessee, but that doesn't matter”

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Still in shambles

According to the Knoxville News-Sentinel, the program committed a transfer violation when a player tried to see if the program was interested in him before he entered the portal.

Sparks is reporting that an assistant coach on Josh Heupel's staff committed the violation by talking and texting with the high school coach of this player. The player didn't commit to Tennessee, but that doesn't matter”

And still no penalty!

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Still in shambles

You gott love the stuff writer's do to get clicks. The first line of the story: "The Tennessee football program is in some big trouble." Further down he posts a tweet for a story from the local Knoxville rag which opens with, "The incident was classified as Level III which is minor."

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Vols have to suspend their baseball coach…for the 3rd time.
Check out this article from USA TODAY:

Tennessee suspends baseball coach Tony Vitello after unspecified violation

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I never knew I could play at that level. But I could definitely do that.

@Detroitgator and I had a whole conversation about identifying as female and dominating a sport. Tennis was definitely the money play, but I can say from personal experience, if you’re not GREAT at tennis as a guy, a really good woman can wipe the floor with you. But I’ll be dammed if I’d miss 5 shots inside the paint and a non-contested layup. That’s just putrid. Tomorrow I’m consensus All American.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Not Tenn football, but this is comical AF - and we all know @oxrageous loves woman's basketball!

community-ken-jeong.gif

They are just not built for that game.

I told this story once before, but my buddy and I went to a Buchholz girls basketball game in 1992 and put bags over our heads. People were pointing and laughing - I still can't believe we did it as his sister was an active player in the game. :lol: She was pissed.

They were the kind of team that is so bad they were losing games like 76-12, stuff like that. I'm pretty sure they averaged less than 20 points a game. Absolutely painful to watch.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Not Tenn football, but this is comical AF - and we all know @oxrageous loves woman's basketball!

The underrated part was the end. There were two defenders back that could have stopped the breakaway but they dropped off on purpose to avoid fouling her. They knew full well she had a better chance of scoring on a couple of free throws than she did on an uncontested layup.

Alex.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
The underrated part was the end. There were two defenders back that could have stopped the breakaway but they dropped off on purpose to avoid fouling her. They knew full well she had a better chance of scoring on a couple of free throws than she did on an uncontested layup.

Alex.
When I watched the video I thought they were guarding each other. Not unlike a couple of Gator football players several years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator