Tinerc vs Muschimp on SEC network

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The good news is we will never see Driskel and Chimp again.

I forgot about Mouthbreather's interception thrown into triple cover right after half time. He is truly off the suckmeter with his inability to do nothing at all with the ball in his hands.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
The best thing about that game was Harris showing leadership. He made the team better when he got in the game. I'm not masochistic enough to watch it again.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just watched a little to remind myself how putrid our offense was under Chump. Couldn't be happier that that asshat is gone, looking forward to better days ahead.
:chomp:

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just watched the 4th quarter to see those fans get let down again by Treon and company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Can you believe that Muschamp was 4-0 against the Vols? About the only thing he did right...

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
BostonGator84;n261490 said:
Can you believe that Muschamp was 4-0 against the Vols? About the only thing he did right...

Muschamp wasn't, the players were,

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
To watch Treon do his thing. And watch Chimp, after the game, to act like it was a stupid to question who the starting QB was.

To help me celebrate that Chimp is gone.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
BostonGator84;n261490 said:
We were very lucky to win that game. It said more about the incompetent Vols than it said about Florida. It was fun though, beating them amid the massive checkerboard. If the Vols had shown even 1/10 th of the skill and dedication it took to get all 100,000 fans lined up so nicely, they would have won easily.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just enough to make you want to season to get here faster. I was never more happy that we beat UT. But it was more that UT couldn't beat themselves out of a wet paper bag. And the checker-boarding the fans.....this is really a indication of how desperate the UT fans are right now. The hype is at a fever pitch and as usual could be damaged by the OU game and completely devastated after the trip to the Swamp. All the pressure will be on UT in Gainesville. This could be a game that Mac makes a statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.