Title Game "Expert" Predictions

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'd just like to see a competitive game for a change. The first round was a joke.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I want to see bama skull drag every last one of them b/c all these assnole fans around here have decided to live vicariously through Clemson, and are on an ACC and by transitive property, fsu is better than every SEC team in the world.

I hope bama dominates them and all the semis shrink back into their single-wides for the rest of the offseason.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Of course he did. It's just a pick for the ACC and against the SEC. Its as much a pick to puff his chest about his clown college as anything else.

I was being facetious. I don't even listen to him any more. I don't mind homerism, but Kanell goes over the top with his. I just can't take him seriously.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think Saban brought his Staples Easy Button with him like he did to every other damn championship game he's been in. 20+ point victory for the elephants.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bama wins by 21, I hope Bama wins because even though I can't stand them, at least they're in the SEC, Clemson has just played a bunch of pee wee teams all year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I'm going with Bama 35-21. That being said,it's hard for me to watch a game whenever I despise both programs in it and I absolutely fu*king HATE Bama and Clemson!

TheBoroGator

Newbiebutoldie
Sep 23, 2015
Can Clemson do what no one else has done and run on Bama? Clemson likes to use Watson in the read option. Running the qb into Bama's d line is suicide. If he can hit some big passes then Clemson's odds improve. They need to follow Ohio State's blueprint from last year. Keep Bama off balance by running read option and hitting long balls and pray that Watson doesn't get mauled in the process. Clemson can have no more than one turnover. Just too many ifs for Clemson. Bama is going to win the LOS and Henry will pound them. Calvin Ridley will make 3 or 4 big plays. Bama wins by 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator