TJ McCoy transfers to Louisville

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That was as classy of an exit I've ever seen. He's a good ball player. He's gonna kill it at Louisville and would've killed it here next year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That was as classy of an exit I've ever seen. He's a good ball player. He's gonna kill it at Louisville and would've killed it here next year.
For whatever reason Heversle doesnt like him. I dont get it. He was the one dude on the OL giving it his all the last two years and worked his way from 3rd string to first.

I guess Heversle only sees size. Youd have trouble making me believe he looked worse than Buchanan or had worse feet.

Well.... at least Buchanan is back to keep on Buchananing.

Defend the Swamp

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2018
For whatever reason Heversle doesnt like him. I dont get it. He was the one dude on the OL giving it his all the last two years and worked his way from 3rd string to first.

I guess Heversle only sees size. Youd have trouble making me believe he looked worse than Buchanan or had worse feet.

Well.... at least Buchanan is back to keep on Buchananing.

I commend TJ for his work ethic. Doesn’t surprise me since he’s Tony’s son. It appeared he was one of only one, perhaps two, others on the OL in 2016-2017 that didn’t contract the disease “Lackadaisical Infectious” spewing from McButters.
Hard work & determination is what earned him playing time.
And I’m glad he was able to play for us, and more proud he leaves with a degree from UF.

That said, I don’t get the hate for NB. In my humble opinion, he’s a better center...and has a higher ceiling we should see in 2019.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
McCoy was a fill in at best who is remembered for his one truly good game against LSU in '16. Outside of that, he was/is undersized and never looked that good again. Good kid but not an SEC starter

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Had a sociology class with Tony and he rocked the round glasses -- not quite Lennon style, but impressive nonetheless. Nothing more to add, but likely the last time I will be able to share this in a somewhat relevant thread. Also, Livingston Chatman in that class -- not nearly as impressive as McCoy -- no glasses.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Says the guy who has been complaining about Mullen non stop and guys who actually nutted up and won their right to playing time...Franks and the rest of the offensive line....This is rich coming from you.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
You know, the kid may have been ushered to the exit door for all we know. Show some class and wish him the best.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Had a sociology class with Tony and he rocked the round glasses -- not quite Lennon style, but impressive nonetheless. Nothing more to add, but likely the last time I will be able to share this in a somewhat relevant thread. Also, Livingston Chatman in that class -- not nearly as impressive as McCoy -- no glasses.

Haha! Yeah, he was wearing those round glasses back in high school, too.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
He was a good Gator and I hate to see him leave. Good luck young man, thanks for your time as a Gator!

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Mullen ain't playing and the players know it. Talent wise our OL will be vastly improved

It will be a little longer because OL take longer to develop.

Now this is an area that Chump was totally responsible for neglecting and should have been horse whipped.

Back to the topic, many of BUTTERS OL won't get the playing time...hence McCoy bailing.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Pot meet kettle....you're awful testy for a guy who has done nothing but call Mullen a loser and bash Franks, the entire 2018 Offensive line and all of the defense despite over achieving this past season....In fact I'll bet you're still pissed because he made you look like a fool....Get over it. I like guys who WANT to be a Gator, not quitters...

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Well what is your opinion of Del Taco? Mr. Critical....McCoy has matched him on transfers and really....going from a 10 win team to a 10 loss team stinks of desperation if you ask me,,,,,Gators......I doubt it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well what is your opinion of Del Taco? Mr. Critical....McCoy has matched him on transfers and really....going from a 10 win team to a 10 loss team stinks of desperation if you ask me,,,,,Gators......I doubt it.
Crete, McCoy was encouraged to seek other opportunities, my man.

Turn off your Iron Chef attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.