Today’s Other Games Thread

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let’s list the recent QBs better than Bo Nix. I’ll start:

1) Jeffrey Driskell

I said last night that I believe Bo Nix has a bright future. He’s well on his way to becoming the next Kellen Mond
Every talking head keeps telling me how good they both are but I just can’t see it

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I said last night that I believe Bo Nix has a bright future. He’s well on his way to becoming the next Kellen Mond
Every talking head keeps telling me how good they both are but I just can’t see it

Herbstreit’s continued love affair with him may be the most embarrassing thing he’s ever done. Well, maybe second most embarrassing.

But yes, he’s draft eligible following next season, is in year 2 of the same offensive system and still looks like he’s clueless half the time, while spending the other half looking pissed at anyone but himself for a mistake he clearly made. Like the “spin around twice and sack yourself” play against us last year which all but sealed things. The constant “Driskel-rollout of a clean pocket” move last night was just more evidence. I know it’s practically heresy to suggest for many, but it’s quite possible he’s just not going to be a good QB.

Mond, now 29, is also a total head scratcher. In his defense, I’m pretty sure he signed up to play against Big12 defenses. The transition has not been a positive one for him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mond, now 29, is also a total head scratcher. In his defense, I’m pretty sure he signed up to play against Big12 defenses. The transition has not been a positive one for him.
Im expecting big things from both Mond and Jared Guantanamo as they enter their thirties.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Also, can we stop talking about Bo Nix. He’s horrific.

Texted a friend today (who unfortunately is a UGA fan) and here's the exchange.

Me: At least Bo Nix has a cool name.
Him: Ha - that's what I told [my wife]. But not as cool as Colt McCoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator