Today's championship games

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yet another reason why the field needs to be expanded.
No, just another reason why two loss teams should never have a shot at a championship.

Wanna win NC? Dont lose 2 games and dont lose conferene championship game.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No, just another reason why two loss teams should never have a shot at a championship.

Wanna win NC? Dont lose 2 games and dont lose conferene championship game.
Do you think Notre Dame would beat Georgia?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law, I asked you a question. Are you ducking me?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't give a fvkk.

I don't want the regular season to become a long spring training like the NFL, NBA, and college basketball regular season.

Uga just lost in round two of the playoffs.

We (and every team with losses that didn't get into the conference championship game) lost in the first round.

leogator

May 5, 2018
No way Georgia makes it to the CFP. They had an argument last year, but you did not win your conference and you have 2 losses. Out you go!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't give a fvkk.

I don't want the regular season to become a long spring training like the NFL, NBA, and college basketball.
You don't give a phuck? That strikes me as a dodging the question rather than taking it head on.

So you're okay with it being an uneven playing field that determines who gets in so long as it's by a rigid set of numbered rules.

Okay.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I am. Any team that didn't win their conference championship or lost more than one game already lost their shot at a championship.

I would be absolutely unwaivering if king.

You can piss and moan and suck dwag dick all you want but it won't change anything.

And we will get the chance to beat this piss out of your Central Golden Showers too. Gonna be a tough offseason for you.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Just because a team is dangerous, it doesn’t discount the path to the championship.

I didn’t exactly want to play Neb in ‘96 or USC in 2006 either. Anymore than miami would’ve chosen to play us over Neb in 2001. None of those teams, including us, earned the right to play for it all. That’s what makes cfb great.

Having some garbage 9-7 wildcard team get to the playoffs on a fluke and catch passes on their helmets to win SB upsets, is available all day Sunday.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Having some garbage 9-7 wildcard team get to the playoffs on a fluke and catch passes on their helmets to win SB upsets, is available all day Sunday.
I don't even understand why someone would want this in college football.

There's a reason fans and players cry when they lose in Sept or Oct.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I am. Any team that didn't win their conference championship or lost more than one game already lost their shot at a championship.

I would be absolutely unwaivering if king.

You can piss and moan and suck dwag dick all you want but it won't change anything.

And we will get the chance to beat this piss out of your Central Golden Showers too. Gonna be a tough offseason for you.
Of course. That logic would give your alma mater a better chance of winning a national title.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just because a team is dangerous, it doesn’t discount the path to the championship.

I didn’t exactly want to play Neb in ‘96 or USC in 2006 either. Anymore than miami would’ve chosen to play us over Neb in 2001. None of those teams, including us, earned the right to play for it all. That’s what makes cfb great.

You've just made my point. Lol.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I don't even understand why someone would want this in college football.

There's a reason fans and players cry when they lose in Sept or Oct.

Speaking of crying, the Surgeon General has issued a concern over the recently discovered, potentially toxic combination of tears and confetti, and its connection with certain types of cancer. For prevention, diet, exercise, and punting in obvious long yardage situations at midfield are recommended.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Even the NFL doesn't do it this dumb way. They include wild cards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.