Todd Grantham

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Maybe. I think Mullen is better than Grantham. Frankly I don’t think Dabo is any better he just got some great QBs and better recruits. I think Dan “can” be elite, let’s face it, he was the best hire available in hindsight and I was ALL aboard the Chip Kelly and Scott Frost train. And he’s better than both by a mile
Dan's problem is he is too loyal to ****ty support staff. SOS would have fired Grantham after all the 3rd and forever 1st downs with his BS 3 man rush.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Somebody drag his dwagass out of here. This performance is disgusting.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
For the most part our entire staff sux, especially on the defensive side of the ball. We have vet DB's who still play with horrendous technique, yes you Marco Wilson. You seem lost on almost every play. I then will watch Bama throw another true frosh out there in the secondary and you can't even tell. do they male every play? No!. But they seem to understand correct technique.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Todd was clearly out schemed by Bobo...He went from having 3 guys on the LOS with 2 of them having a hand in the dirt....Bobo runs straight at the 198lber who's lined up(standing)in front of the 300# offensive right tackle and tears off 8,10&15 yards per carry until The Exotic One adjust halfway through the 3rd quarter and puts 2extra rushbackers on the LOS with NO ONE in the middle of the field closer than 15 yards to which Bobo drags a receiver across the middle 3 to 4 yards past the los and converts what seems like 100 3rd and 4th downs...

But don't be too hard on Exotic Todd...he'll figure out what Bobo was doing by halftime of the next game..

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not to worry everyone. Help is coming. Word is Grantham and the rest of the coaches are very excited about our top safety recruit for next year who just committed. Grantham brags that he already tackles as well as our current starters even though he's still in high school!

9186306-6648927-image-a-35_1548866437139.jpg

Sep 28, 2017
I have been a a Dolphin and Gator fan for over 50yrs. In that time, I had to endure Tom Olivadotti wasting the prime years of Dan Marino's time with the Phins with the same incompetence that we see from Grantham every time the Gators suit up. A guy that tries to fit square pieces into round holes. Instead of fitting a defense to compliment the players he has, instead he runs the same scheme week after week while wanting different results. Pretty sure that is the definition of stupidity. I am sure that, like Olivaidiot, he is of the mindset that if he only had the right players he would find "Defensive Nirvana." This has only become more complicated because of the lackluster recruiting that has been a staple of the HC and staff. Shula kept that incompetent idiot on the staff for 9years. People would always tell me that it was because of the loyalty Don had to the people around him , but that doesn't cut it in this game. I only hope Mullens doesn't ruin the program and waste what talent we have with the same mentality.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Until Mullen gets rid of Grantham and brings in a stud d coordinator we’re not going to win anything of consequence. Spurrier figured it out after the Fiesta Bowl debacle against Nebraska and sh*t canned Bob Pruett and brought in Bob Stoops and the rest as they say is history.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Vandy coach is a D coach and he may be available next season.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mullin was hired away from MSU, a very poorly performing football organization. When that happens, the upgraded HC always uses the extra salary money to hire upgraded staff. Mullen brought MSU's mediocre, no accountability staff to the University of Florida. Really, that is a betrayal - a betrayal ongoing.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
such a crazy thought yet so obviously true.
Take away their dropped passes and turnovers and we would have been in a helluva fight. And while I don't want to bash our offense too much it looked like our OC decided it was friday and ok to cut out after lunch (mid 3rd qt.).
The playcalling was truly mystery mode after the Toney TD especially since our backs were doing work in the first half. They certainly could have mixed the run and pass better and maybe shown some screens on 1st & 2nd downs...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I expect TRob and/or Mason to be available this off season. Either one of those guys is who'd I'd be looking at. I think Mason could have a long venables type run here.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I expect TRob and/or Mason to be available this off season. Either one of those guys is who'd I'd be looking at. I think Mason could have a long venables type run here.
Trob and Chimp arent getting fired for years.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator