Nov 5, 2016
Here's the QB room
Trask - 5.3 2 star
EJ - 5.9 4 star
AR - 5.8 4 star
21 recruits
Kitna - 5.6 3 star
Del Rio - 5.9 4 star

Where are the high 4/5 stars in that group?
My post was intended to address the fact that you've made that same assertion re the entire recruiting list and now you're denigrating three solid 4 star recruits at QB. It's okay that you dislike DM and everything he touches. You are entitled to you own opinion. You are not entitled to your own facts. I say again, coaching is a bigger problem than recruiting, although, as I said earlier, the recruiting needs to improve as well.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Here's the QB room
Trask - 5.3 2 star
EJ - 5.9 4 star
AR - 5.8 4 star
21 recruits
Kitna - 5.6 3 star
Del Rio - 5.9 4 star

Where are the high 4/5 stars in that group?

Out getting munchies?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The picture doesn’t demonstrate that he is also legless. It’s difficult painting baseboards when every time you lean over, your head smashes into the wall.

Amazingly, though...dude is still taller than @URGatorBait

gabe8-e1584626740914.png

:burn:

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014

I’m curious. He’s got some muscle, how the heck does he build muscle? I don’t think he’s lifting weights or doing push-ups

also, if you toss that guy in the ocean behind him, his name becomes Bob.

Oh boy here we go.

Put him in a pile of leaves and he becomes Russell.

AFCatholicGator

Sep 7, 2018
Well that game didn’t make me want to keep him lol.

I genuinely don’t understand how one gets the salary and reputation he has. I mean they aren’t all idiots, explain to me why the NFL was trying to hire him as a DC? I mean I don’t think Mullen is an idiot, why is he paid so well and so Well thought of yet we see this product? I just don’t get it.

Hoping against hope somehow better next week but it’s just hope nothing tangible

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well that game didn’t make me want to keep him lol.

I genuinely don’t understand how one gets the salary and reputation he has. I mean they aren’t all idiots, explain to me why the NFL was trying to hire him as a DC? I mean I don’t think Mullen is an idiot, why is he paid so well and so Well thought of yet we see this product? I just don’t get it.

Hoping against hope somehow better next week but it’s just hope nothing tangible
it better be bc aTm is a hell of a lot better than the chumps. Anyone think muschamp would have put 24 on sabans defense?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
, explain to me why the NFL was trying to hire him as a DC
NO ONE IN THE NFL TRIED TO HIRE THAT IDIOT. Im literally in the shadow of the Bengals. They interviewed many people for the DC job and his name wasnt even mentioned around here by all the people in the know with that front office. The scuttlebutt was that they weren't impressed by any of the interviewees.

Of course the Bengals HC hire was terrible and his list of interviewees were pretty crappy anyway.

Shythead's agent was the one who leaked the whole process and of course played our AD like a fiddle for more money.

Every one "underconsideration" publicly claims he rejected the job at any HC or coordinator position. Remember how many people claimed they "turned down" UF through the years? Or all those times Mullinz claimed he told major programs no, and then was begging to jump to UF or Tinerc?

Imagine if he were in the NFL. Below average OC's make him look like Ron Zook. Imagine if how bad NFL OCs would destroy him.

Last edited:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
UF can be run on...USC was second and 5 second and 3 all the first half. They had multiple 10+ play drives.

We had better get this figured out.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE="Swamp Donkey, post: 1135396, member:

Imagine if he were in the NFL. [/QUOTE]
I just caught wood

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
it better be bc aTm is a hell of a lot better than the chumps. Anyone think muschamp would have put 24 on sabans defense?

I don’t disagree that A&M will be a tougher challenge. But just to also balance things out a little, Usce put 23 on Saban’s defense last year with Hillinski going 36/57 for 324 yards and 2 TDS, in his first start as a Freshman.

But to your point, the score is not nearly as troubling as the success rate of their 3rd and 4th downs. I don’t care if we shut them out, that stat alone should have TG in hot water.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.