Todd Grantham

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fk you Grantham, you pos dwagass hole.

You took a good defense that more than held its own against anyone and ruined it.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I don’t disagree that A&M will be a tougher challenge. But just to also balance things out a little, Usce put 23 on Saban’s defense last year with Hillinski going 36/57 for 324 yards and 2 TDS, in his first start as a Freshman.

But to your point, the score is not nearly as troubling as the success rate of their 3rd and 4th downs. I don’t care if we shut them out, that stat alone should have TG in hot water.
12/15 on 3rd down

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You know you have a problem when the reason you can never fire a bad coach is the guy was just given a big extension.

That’s the way we eff up things around here.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
$2M a year. Soft zone. Doesn’t recruit LBers. Doesn’t recruit DT.

absolutely embarrassing

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Grantham has to go.

I have never seen a Gator D this bad.

It would have been worse if TAMU hadn't had some really bad penalties.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
As I said in the other thread, when you knowingly thumb your nose at the fans that write your check, you better be sure you got it right. He didn’t. Mullen owns this mess. This, frankly, is no more than the fire Pease/Roper/whoever threads under WM. Bad or incomplete coaching is bad or incomplete coaching regardless of what the numbers on a losing scoreboard read. Mullen and Stricklin both need to be shown the quickest way back to Mississippi where they belong.

There are literally hundreds of guys who he could’ve chosen. He chose the one guy we didn’t want. I hate RS, but even he wanted to stay and had recruits personally tied to him. Life’s about choices. Get these losers out of Gville, and do it fast.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Season is over anyway. Just fire the moron so we can get somewhere next season. Its not like whoever we put is going to do worse. They practically have not stopped anyone all year.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What’s with all these ****ING DWAGS we keep bringing in?

Chump, Fat Todd, Robinson -

Loser dwags that bring that loser culture to UF.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Season is over anyway. Just fire the moron so we can get somewhere next season. Its not like whoever we put is going to do worse. They practically have not stopped anyone all year.

we still have a chance!

Fire him! Promote Gray as interim.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
we still have a chance!

Fire him! Promote Gray as interim.

J, I wish you were right today w/ your prediction. This defense is going to cost us at least two more games. 7-3 isn't what most of us expected in year 3...but that's what happens when you sign 1 DT in two classes and 1 ILB (Wingo, who weighed 215lbs in HS). smh

The good thing - we played Humphries & Lang on the DL (we need depth) and Tre'vez Johnson replaced somebody who was f*cking up.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
As I said in the other thread, when you knowingly thumb your nose at the fans that write your check, you better be sure you got it right. He didn’t. Mullen owns this mess. This, frankly, is no more than the fire Pease/Roper/whoever threads under WM. Bad or incomplete coaching is bad or incomplete coaching regardless of what the numbers on a losing scoreboard read. Mullen and Stricklin both need to be shown the quickest way back to Mississippi where they belong.

There are literally hundreds of guys who he could’ve chosen. He chose the one guy we didn’t want. I hate RS, but even he wanted to stay and had recruits personally tied to him. Life’s about choices. Get these losers out of Gville, and do it fast.
Who do we get as coach if you fire mullen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator