Todd Gurley: soft puppy

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Biggest game of his life. Nothing wrong with him. Sitting on sideline perfectly content. Played 3 snaps, got 4 yards. bytchmade.

expound.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'd say they needed them right there, and didn't get em.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
True. Goff should’ve challenged that CB by the pylon. Might’ve had a chance.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I’m guessing Gurley missed some meetings or sonething and is on “probation”

He’s way better than Anderson

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
A Gator comes through in the clutch. Love it.

Get you some, Dante.

And the Jags traded him away. Don't love that part. Yeah yeah contract renewal and all that was a factor. Still don't love it.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Great finish but so many things that could have happened. Yes the Saints got a terrible no call on that pass interference on 3rd down on their last possession in regulation, which would have allowed them to run the clock all the way down before attempting a short, game winning field goal. However, even with the bad no call, Sean Payton, who is considered a very good coach, badly mismanaged the situation. The Saints landed in relatively easy field goal range at the 2 minute warning and the Rams had TWO (2) timeouts remaining. Of course the Saints wanted to score a TD if possible, but they were not going to do anything overly risky. B/C of that if you don;t score a TD on 1st or 2nd down, I think the most important thing was to NOT leave the Rams with any timeouts. Well as it turned out, 2 incompletions and one running play left the Rams with ONE (1) timeout. That is not to say the Rams would not have tied the game even had they been out of timeouts, but in that situation, that was horrendous game management not forcing the Rams to use all their timeouts in that situation, poor officiating or not!!!!!

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Another typical dwag performance in a big game. Doesn't matter if it's a college game or a pro game, they don't show up when it counts. 1980 bytches 38 years and counting.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I hate the Saints but that was an awful no call. The game would've been over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator