Todd Gurley tears ACL

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
https://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11886943/todd-gurley-georgia-bulldogs-tears-acl-left-knee

Georgia running back Todd Gurley suffered a torn ACL in his left knee Saturday, the school announced Sunday.
An MRI confirmed the injury, but a surgery date has not been set.
Gurley injured his knee in the Bulldogs' 34-7 win over Auburn on Saturday night.
The former Heisman Trophy frontrunner was injured on a 6-yard run with a little more than five minutes remaining in the fourth quarter.
Saturday was Gurley's first game back for the Bulldogs after serving a four-game NCAA suspension for taking $3,000 for autographed memorabilia and other items over the course of two years.
Gurley rushed for 138 yards and a touchdown on 29 carries against the Tigers before leaving.
On the season, Gurley has rushed for 911 yards and nine touchdowns.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
All three SEC games last night surprised me, the way UGA manhandled The Barn, how bad the Corndogs looked at Arky, and Mizzou finding a way to win in the land of the Collie.

Gurley should have just gone ahead and quit and got ready for the draft. Now his stock will drop a bit.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believe no one posted this earlier. Everyone is too busy arguing about who isnt' going to be our coach. This story was on ESPN for 4 hrs before I posted

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Really feel bad for the kid. So many people said he should just stay on the sideline and not come back, looks like they were right.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n108048 said:
I can't believe no one posted this earlier. Everyone is too busy arguing about who isnt' going to be our coach. This story was on ESPN for 4 hrs before I posted

Don't be mad that your love joy Muschamp is part of that same crowd of who won't be our coach next year.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't like gurley but don't like anyone injured, and at least he took the consequences of what he did unlike a fella we know about....

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's been a bad day for Dwags.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
bradgator2;n108202 said:
I laughed.

I'll tell you who I'm laughing at....the jerk "memorabilia collectors" who prey on these guys now getting what they deserve if Gurley's stuff tanks even a little on this. No one should be rejoicing at Gurley's misfortune. But I still can't help my Machiavellian feelings toward these memorabilia guys.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Adding insult to injury, melvin gordon broke Ladanian Thomlinson's ncaa all-time single game rushing record with 408 yards. Dude is straight beast mode. Wisky has got to be the #1 school for a running back. Their backs own single game rushing record, all time rushing record, and all time touchdown record. Beast mode...

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
and oh by the way... he sat out the entire 4th qtr as well... BEAST MODE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.