Toledo taking down Arkansas

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
18,322
34,937
Founding Member
Simply not possible. Arky is going 10-2 this year with the bestest coach ever...right Crete?
 

Gatorhunter

Founding Member
Senior Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
283
420
Founding Member
I really think Ox is trying to jinx these SEC upsets
 

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
14,705
14,402
Founding Member
Concrete , where are you?????????
 

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
2-8 in the last 10 P5 games
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
76,970
102,957
Founding Member
I still think I Overcame Bulimia is one of the better coaches in the bottom of the SEC W. :rotfl:

The hype is hilarious. This is one of the worst SECs in the last 4 decades.
 

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
17,757
35,253
Founding Member
putting out an APB on concrete... somebody swing by his house and make sure he's still breathing.

:deadnanner:
 

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
1,036
1,318
Founding Member
And he was one of the two coaches calling out pOSU schedule strength. Oh the irony!
 

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
16,578
19,617
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n277903 said:
putting out an APB on concrete... somebody swing by his house and make sure he's still breathing.

:deadnanner:

Stop being so condescending.
 

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
17,757
35,253
Founding Member
So now your gonna troll me bc I called you out for exactly what you are? And I need to lighten up? Lol. You can't take one lick of criticisms, your skin is softer than butter.

Carry on!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
16,578
19,617
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n280576 said:
So now your gonna troll me bc I called you out for exactly what you are? And I need to lighten up? Lol. You can't take one lick of criticisms, your skin is softer than butter.

Carry on!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus you're easy. :lol:

News flash: I know I'm condescending. And I give zero f*cks.
 

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
17,757
35,253
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n280577 said:
Jesus you're easy. :lol:

News flash: I know I'm condescending. And I give zero f*cks.

and that is why everyone thinks your an azz... i know i know, you give zero f's. touche! :lol:
 

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
32,198
26,412
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n280807 said:
Why has concrete not posting anything in this thread yet?
He's been in the political forum lately. I wish you guys would take him back.
 

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
17,757
35,253
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n280810 said:
He's been in the political forum lately. I wish you guys would take him back.

:lol:

Something tells me hes been avoiding the sports forum since saturday afternoon.
 

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
14,705
14,402
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n280807 said:
Why has concrete not posting anything in this thread yet?
This is what i wanna know
 

lagator

Senior Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
4,639
7,095
The Hogs are going to have to find a way to score tomorrow or could be looking at a second non-conference loss.
 

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
16,578
19,617
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n280806 said:
and that is why everyone thinks your an azz... i know i know, you give zero f's. touche! :lol:

Freddie-Mercury-HATERS-GONNA-H-ATE.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Private conversations
Help Users

    Members online

    Forum statistics

    Threads
    30,292
    Messages
    1,454,889
    Members
    1,609
    Latest member
    serendipity