Tom Brady is a Tampa Bay Buccaneer

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sometimes you just need to find yourselves a quiet space together and remember why you took that train to Vermont to make it all legal in the first place. You've been through coming out of the closet together, Stonewall, the AIDS crisis and the death of Judy Garland. Does it really matter who has a crush on Tom Brady and who doesn't fellas?

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Nope, just checking your consistency and integrity. Check completed. None found.

Gordo,

Who was that moderator from swamp gas that came over here that you had a hard on for? Was it Tilly? You remember right? You followed him around for days insulting him until he handed you your A S S and then you ran away for a couple weeks? Good times. Your showed your character, or lack of, then snowflake.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
You mean @Tilly? He's still a member of this site. He never posts here, though. He stays in his safe space, on the Gator site for fairies. You post there too, right? Go invite him to stop by!

I don’t post there. Haven’t in years. Probably since 2017.

I’m glad you remember. His beat down of you was epic. I was surprised you came back. I guess when he stopped posting here you thought is was safe.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Ha! You're a liar, about two things. You post there daily, you two-timing b*tch, and you know damn well that @Tilly Flanders couldn't deliver a beatdown on a flea, much less The Indefatigable GGG. Now follow orders and go tell your champion to come over here so we can see what's good.

Your an idiot. I haven’t been there in years. Left there. Found this place. When you have to make crap up to save face on a message board, it speaks to your lack character and integrity,

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Hahaha. Suuuuuure. And what is the reason that you supposedly don't post there anymore? Do tell. Better be diplomatic about it, though. @Tilly Flanders might show up and put a ferocious beatdown on you if you disparage his beloved home. :nervous:

Because it is a liberal hellhole of a place. I just figured that out before you. I left before Rivergator became a moderator.

If you have any proof at all that I post there, show it smart guy. Otherwise stfu snowflake.

Until you post proof, I’m done with your sorry A S S.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Repeat after me:

I, @g8r.tom, do solemnly swear
that I am not an active poster on Gator Country
and have not posted there since I joined this site,
and if this is not the God's honest truth,
may one of my dearest loved ones catch the Kung Flu and die.

take this to PM or I’m going to delete all these posts.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
90096958_3693345314069234_3419540153759170560_n.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Repeat after me:

I, @g8r.tom, do solemnly swear
that I am not an active poster on Gator Country
and have not posted there since I joined this site,
and if this is not the God's honest truth,
may one of my dearest loved ones catch the Kung Flu and die.
No one GAF.

Stop boring us in every thread. That is the way to get booted from here.

Or making fun of Miatas.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gordon, enough. Stay on topic or face discipline. No one on this board is interested in old personal rivalries on Swamp Gas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.