Jul 20, 2014
OaI.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Brady is freaking my age. He has no business playing at all. His performance falling off a cliff certainly wouldn’t be surprising. It already started last year.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Any chance that playing for a Florida team for a year brings any tax advantages, other than just the normal avoidance of state income tax on his salary? Maybe something to do with retirement?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hate the Tampa Gay Butt Fkkin' Queers. Now that Brady is part of their team I hate them marginally less.

Last edited:

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ALL IN! TOM BRADY, BUCS TEAM UP TO PURSUE CHAMPIONSHIPS

Boom!

Could they get Gurley as well?

Maybe the pitiful Phins can sign Winston and he can go on to break Marino records for being the GOAT of turnovers.
I was hoping he'd get picked up by the Faguars. They're the only team stupid enough to start him. If he's going to break the all-time turnover record by the time he's 30, he'll need to be a starter somewhere for the next 3-4 seasons.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Nice weather

Not playing in the AFC...

Good OL

Being NOLA...I'm not real pleased...but hey...I'll be happy just to see GATOR FOOTBALL this year.

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
I have no particular love/hate feelings for Brady. When confirmation of the departure of his predecessor is announced, I will then be a fan.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Buc fans are so excited. I'm going to enjoy the look on their faces when the reality hits they aren't getting Brady at 30. They are getting a 43 year old QB whose previous team didn't want him. If Kraft truly wanted to keep Brady, he'd still be a pat. To add to that, the bucs have had one of the worst rush offenses in the nfl for year after year after year. At his age, he needs a running game. He can;t carry things like he once did, not at 43.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Buc fans are so excited. I'm going to enjoy the look on their faces when the reality hits they aren't getting Brady at 30. They are getting a 43 year old QB whose previous team didn't want him. If Kraft truly wanted to keep Brady, he'd still be a pat. To add to that, the bucs have had one of the worst rush offenses in the nfl for year after year after year. At his age, he needs a running game. He can;t carry things like he once did, not at 43.

But Florida is a great place to retire.

Not New England...gloomy until late Spring.

And no state income tax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.