Tony Joiner arrested for murdering wife; gets 25 years

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
This is sad. I hope Joiner didn't do it, but not looking good.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Sad situation for her children. I'm guessing neither of the kids were his?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Very sad to hear. Breaking into an impound lot to get your car back is one thing. But this is terrible.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully he doesn't get black balled by the media like Aaron Hernandez did.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Definitely a sad story. Hope it wasn't him.

And as much as I'm not a fan of Meyer, this isn't simply a "yet another Meyer guy in trouble" issue. Putting aside the fact that he was a Zook recruit, virtually every school in the country wanted and would've taken him. This has nothing to do with what coach he played for in 4 years of college. His already being a woman beater, and now being all but a named a suspect in her murder, is a cultural issue and nothing more. Start there.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hope Joiner didn't do it, but if he did, then I hope he spends the rest of his life in prison. Very sad situation, especially for the kids.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I can find a pic of Joiner kissing Tebow, but I can't find one of Urban hugging him. Can anyone help a brother out?

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Did you know that when I googled Tony Joiner - this GatorChatter thread was second in the search results?
I'm kind of proud of that for us...I guess.

TJ_GC.png

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Very sad to hear. Breaking into an impound lot to get your car back is one thing. But this is terrible.
The girlfriend's car, I think it was.

Agree, very sad. Yes, 2 different type of things, at 2 different ages. The spouse, BF?GF is often the default suspect, but in this case, it appears there were previous domestic battery charges, so if they were based on fact, he may have gone too far. The neighbor's statements caused me to wonder if he might have been on a drug, and not the mellow kind.. It is sad. I liked Joiner. Wanted a better life for him than this..

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I hope this isn't true. His quote about going into The vols house opening their fridge taking their cheese and making a sandwich was one of my all time favorites. He also had one about lsu that was great but I can't remember it, maybe someone else can. My prayers go out to her family especially the two kids.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So tired of the Crcle of Trust embarassing us. I guess we are officially the most thuggish team in history. Even Nebraska and the coCaines only had one murderer.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who is EARL Joiner?? Never heard of him. I know TONY Joiner played for us but I am not aware that he goes by EARL Joiner. I looked at roster and it says TONY Joiner so I'm not sure if its even the same guy. TONY is not the same as EARL. Not even spelled the same way, lol. What am I missing here??

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You are OWNING and DESTROYING yourself.

What do you think the middle name of Earl A. JOINER is?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.