Tony Joiner arrested for murdering wife; gets 25 years

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Who is EARL Joiner?? Never heard of him. I know TONY Joiner played for us but I am not aware that he goes by EARL Joiner. I looked at roster and it says TONY Joiner so I'm not sure if its even the same guy. TONY is not the same as EARL. Not even spelled the same way, lol. What am I missing here??

Yeah this doesn't make sense. I'm not sure it's the same guy. When I google Tony Joiner, nothing about this latest incident comes up in the search results.

On a separate note, wasn't Tony Joiner the player who would do some special dance before every game as a tribute to his younger sister who was a special needs child? I recall an article that said she and the family would attend every game and this was his way of honoring her.

Feb 22, 2016
To clear everything up for everyone on this post Tony Joiner is Earl Joiner. Look up his lee county mug shot under Earl joiner for his aggravated assault and domestic assault charges. And also to answer to a question on wondering if the two kids were his. Yes indeed they were. For any other questions as far as was he a man that would abuse a woman. Yes he would. He may have made himself look perfect to you all or for friends who knew him but behind closed doors he was a monster and will forever remain a monster. I hope he rots in hell for what he did to such a devoted mother to the mother of his kids. do I think he was capable of this. Very much so. But nobody would know this because they weren't there with his supposable significant other as people claim. she was his punching bag. nothing more. he never cared about the precious soul she carried nor did he ever care about the children they both brought into this world together. he didn't care when he left bruises on her or when he gave her a concussion. or when he beat her so bad her ribs were bruised for days. no one has seen that side of him except for his so called significant other. no one heard her beg and plead for him to stop beating her in front of her children. no one was there when he would abandon then home alone for her to have to walk miles to the store with her child in tow for groceries for her to eat. but please if you want to sit there and think all highly of this man because of his football career and be proud that Gainesville produces killers and convicts and what not by all means do so. but understand a loving caring person who would give everything she had to someone who was in deep need even if she didn't know you was killed by a monster. I will never get to see her smile that could light up a dim room again. I can never hear her beautiful laugh. my daughter will never be able to see someone who was like an aunt to her again. I will never see my best friend my sister again. so again tony joiner and earl joiner are the same person since his full name is earl Antonio joiner. "tony".

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
To clear everything up for everyone on this post Tony Joiner is Earl Joiner.
Most of us knew that. I don't see anyone defending him. The Hernandez picture and 1% of 1% concern those of us who think one coach allowed too many thugs. We wish the coaching staff had put their foot down.

I am sorry for your loss. I also hope you get justice, for what little that helps.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
To clear everything up for everyone on this post Tony Joiner is Earl Joiner. Look up his lee county mug shot under Earl joiner for his aggravated assault and domestic assault charges. And also to answer to a question on wondering if the two kids were his. Yes indeed they were. For any other questions as far as was he a man that would abuse a woman. Yes he would. He may have made himself look perfect to you all or for friends who knew him but behind closed doors he was a monster and will forever remain a monster. I hope he rots in hell for what he did to such a devoted mother to the mother of his kids. do I think he was capable of this. Very much so. But nobody would know this because they weren't there with his supposable significant other as people claim. she was his punching bag. nothing more. he never cared about the precious soul she carried nor did he ever care about the children they both brought into this world together. he didn't care when he left bruises on her or when he gave her a concussion. or when he beat her so bad her ribs were bruised for days. no one has seen that side of him except for his so called significant other. no one heard her beg and plead for him to stop beating her in front of her children. no one was there when he would abandon then home alone for her to have to walk miles to the store with her child in tow for groceries for her to eat. but please if you want to sit there and think all highly of this man because of his football career and be proud that Gainesville produces killers and convicts and what not by all means do so. but understand a loving caring person who would give everything she had to someone who was in deep need even if she didn't know you was killed by a monster. I will never get to see her smile that could light up a dim room again. I can never hear her beautiful laugh. my daughter will never be able to see someone who was like an aunt to her again. I will never see my best friend my sister again. so again tony joiner and earl joiner are the same person since his full name is earl Antonio joiner. "tony".
I'm so sorry for your loss, Ma'am. I think everyone here would like to see Tony brought to justice if he did this. No parent should have to bury their child. This is extraordinarily sad and infuriating. The anger and sadness we feel is in no way abated by the fact that we are Gator fans. The person who did this needs to pay.

Feb 22, 2016
Most of us knew that. I don't see anyone defending him. The Hernandez picture and 1% of 1% concern those of us who think one coach allowed too many thugs. We wish the coaching staff had put their foot down.

I am sorry for your loss. I also hope you get justice, for what little that helps.

Thank you I appreciate that. Justice will help but sadly will not bring her back. I don't feel like anything the state or prison system will do any torture near as far as what he did to her. I don't feel like there is any punishment that is in legal terms as far as what he deserves. we know very little as police are still investigating. however she does have a go fund me page to help her family give her a proper burial if anyone would like to donate it. through family he has not offered to help nor offered to help with the kids or to see how they are doing being they are his biological children. there is so much that points to him and in my heart I will never forgive that bastard for what he has done.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Doesn't seem to be working. Let me try something else

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members