Tony Joiner arrested for murdering wife; gets 25 years

Justwaitandsee1122

Feb 23, 2016
Greetings, We are so sorry for your loss and praying for the family and the two daughters of Hayzel and Tony. No one know what happened between the two of them and what was the real details of their relationship but the two of them. Until the investigation is done no one knows.Let those that are working the case do their job and let us not pre judge anything or anyone. Tony's family is hurtful for this lost as well for Heyzel spent alot of time with them over the years. They got to know her very well. What went on between Tony and Heyzel behind closed doors we don't know. They are the only two that do know. Let us pray for both families for the is hard for both. Tony's family is praying for Heyzel's family and trying to deal with this as well. Let us seek guidance from our Father above so that both families and move forward with living with this. Thank you. Be Blessed all.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I will never understand how someone can do this, especially to some one they supposedly love. RIP Heyzel.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Wow. When we read these things (as the general public) it's sort of surreal, as it's not "our" family and didn't directly impact us. But there are real victims out there that these things impact. I spent nearly 20 years as a professional firefighter/paramedic and saw a lot of tragedy and sadness. I hope this is resolved and the families can one day be at peace. Good to see most of the posters here have a heart.

Feb 22, 2016
Greetings, We are so sorry for your loss and praying for the family and the two daughters of Hayzel and Tony. No one know what happened between the two of them and what was the real details of their relationship but the two of them. Until the investigation is done no one knows.Let those that are working the case do their job and let us not pre judge anything or anyone. Tony's family is hurtful for this lost as well for Heyzel spent alot of time with them over the years. They got to know her very well. What went on between Tony and Heyzel behind closed doors we don't know. They are the only two that do know. Let us pray for both families for the is hard for both. Tony's family is praying for Heyzel's family and trying to deal with this as well. Let us seek guidance from our Father above so that both families and move forward with living with this. Thank you. Be Blessed all.

Uuummm im sorry but why should we not point the finger. You say the only people who knew were them which is a load of bull. I guess everything she told me was what just air coming from her lungs. Everything she told any of her friends as well. I am not interfering with the investigation and i am letting the police do their job. However i have an opinion and i will speak on it. From what i have heard/read on the news she was last seen on friday night. Her mother couldnt get ahold of her saturday nor sunday and sunday night is when she was found. Your telling me that he didnt come home for 2 days as well as had the kids those 2 days when the man never had the kids. Or to sit here and have sympathy for him or family and his family is greiving has the family reached out to her mom to help pay for her burial because i thought they were just waiting in the shadows living their own life as if this tragedy never happened. Im sorry but this infuriates me.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sh*ts getting a little too real in here. :eek3:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
To clear everything up for everyone on this post Tony Joiner is Earl Joiner. Look up his lee county mug shot under Earl joiner for his aggravated assault and domestic assault charges. And also to answer to a question on wondering if the two kids were his. Yes indeed they were. For any other questions as far as was he a man that would abuse a woman. Yes he would. He may have made himself look perfect to you all or for friends who knew him but behind closed doors he was a monster and will forever remain a monster. I hope he rots in hell for what he did to such a devoted mother to the mother of his kids. do I think he was capable of this. Very much so. But nobody would know this because they weren't there with his supposable significant other as people claim. she was his punching bag. nothing more. he never cared about the precious soul she carried nor did he ever care about the children they both brought into this world together. he didn't care when he left bruises on her or when he gave her a concussion. or when he beat her so bad her ribs were bruised for days. no one has seen that side of him except for his so called significant other. no one heard her beg and plead for him to stop beating her in front of her children. no one was there when he would abandon then home alone for her to have to walk miles to the store with her child in tow for groceries for her to eat. but please if you want to sit there and think all highly of this man because of his football career and be proud that Gainesville produces killers and convicts and what not by all means do so. but understand a loving caring person who would give everything she had to someone who was in deep need even if she didn't know you was killed by a monster. I will never get to see her smile that could light up a dim room again. I can never hear her beautiful laugh. my daughter will never be able to see someone who was like an aunt to her again. I will never see my best friend my sister again. so again tony joiner and earl joiner are the same person since his full name is earl Antonio joiner. "tony".

I'm sorry for your loss. Thank you for clearing up the confusion with his name. I hope you and your family get the justice all of you deserve.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Great first post. Welcome, Tony! :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Joiner arrested for this murder.

Heartbreak & Homicide
Isabel Martinez was in a Lee County County courtroom, hoping to retain custody of her two grandchildren. The girls became motherless on Valentine's Day 2016 when a killer took the life of their mother, Isabel's daughter, Heyzel Obando.

The mother of a Fort Myers woman who was killed in 2016 said she has been overwhelmed with emotions after the arrest of her daughter's husband.

Isabel Martinez said she met with Fort Myers police on Friday because they needed to inform her they had a warrant to arrest 33-year-old Earl Antonio Joiner.

Heyzel Obando was found dead in her Maple Crest Apartments home on Valentine's Day 2016. Her death remained unsolved for more than three years.

Joiner was arrested Saturday in Lakes Wales, authorities said. He faces second-degree murder charges in the death of Obando, who was 26 at the time

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Trebow's roommates really racking up the bodycount. So bizarre.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Man, once again (as I have posted about numerous times) I find myself wishing that college ball was played exclusively by people who belong in college.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Man, once again (as I have posted about numerous times) I find myself wishing that college ball was played exclusively by people who belong in college.
The AD's office agrees and this will remind them to keep strangling the program.

Vandy is the goal.

No disrespect to the victims. I hope Joiner gets the electric chair he deserves quickly.

That being said, I dont remember any redflags w Joiner. Hernandez was under investigation for shootings in HS but I dont remember anything w Joiner at all.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The AD's office agrees and this will remind them to keep strangling the program.

Vandy is the goal.
I don't just mean our school, I mean all schools. Making a mockery of college by letting people who have no business being college students attend the university simply because they can run fast or catch a ball is a disgrace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.