Tool Time in South Carolina

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He's just a lousy coach, and he KNOWS he's a lousy coach. That's why he pulls these antics, to distract from the fact that he's just a lousy coach.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
He's just a lousy coach, and he KNOWS he's a lousy coach. That's why he pulls these antics, to distract from the fact that he's just a lousy coach.

When lousy coaches at the lousy coach convention see him, they all say “Damn, that’s a lousy coach”.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going to get a real chuckle when he's arrested for choking a player.

He's a loser and he knows he's a loser, which makes him dangerous.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
The replay showed it was the right call and I'm sure the coaches in the booth told him so but, once he loses it, there's no going back. The officials hate him all the way back to his second game a Florida, when he lost his mind and showed them up over a meaningless call. I knew then, we would get shafted as long as he was our coach.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There's an old saying, those who can, do; those that can’t, teach. There’s another less known saying, those who can coach, win; those who can’t, bytch at halftime interviews.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Don't you know he punched something when he got in the locker room?

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He ought to take lessons from Willllllie. Look down at the floor, not who your talking to. Shuffle papers. Continually check for the nearest exit. Sigh a lot. I'm surprised he doesn't duck under the podium.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You couldn't pull a greased needle out of his ass with a D9 Cat and an anchor chain.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Hes the sweatiest dude in all cfb coaching... soaking wet and steaming mad before the opening kick makes it to the end zone. I remember how he used to come to the post game pressers with that white towel wrapped around his neck and hair soaked, matted and flopping all over the place. Reminded me of the dudes in the 70s/80s that played racketball, then walked around with the towel around their necks in the locker room. Freakin weirdo.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I am glad that he is gone.

For the life of me why would SC want him?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I think my feelings on WM have been well documented. I've practically run out of demeaning names to call him.

That said, I must be kind of the outlier here because while I agree that it's vintage WM in blaming the adversity, I actually thought his line about "getting fined for the rest of my life" was one of the funniest things he's ever said. Between the words themselves, and the look on his face, you can almost hear his wife ripping into him at the kitchen table about his stupidity and the money it's cost them. For once, he actually looked humbled and beaten into better behavior like a newly potty-trained cocker spaniel.

Still dislike the guy with every ounce of my being, but I thought this was funny.

Last edited:

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I'd take him acting like a idiot dickhead 7 days a week and twice on Sunday over Butters tearing up, lips quivering talking about something being pretty neat right after we got our shyt pushed in.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like it’s time to break this out again.
r4r7iwV.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.