Top 10 RBs w/.....Aaron Bland?!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not saying this because it's his board and I'm kissing up. I'm saying it because it's the God's honest truth. Some people have a knack for this. Ox is one of them. Look at him glide through that material like a knife through butter -- ef-fort-less-ly.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Why would he let anyone know, he ask what the political posters thought about starting a new strictly political forum and got shot down almost to a man, if he would have ignored you asshats he would be a millionaire right now after the election cycle we just went thru.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If you or anyone you may know could be serious about becoming an investor, the angel funding period is almost over. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to set up a time to go over the entire business plan with one of the co-founders.
How many shares of Yourulz can I get for 1000 Oxbux?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The name YouRulz confuses me. Is it pronounced Your-Ulz or You-Rulz?

On a constructive note, it's ok to blink every once in a while. You might want to speed up the tele-prompter a tish. Think about smiling with your eyes. You look a bit dead.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

On a constructive note, it's ok to blink every once in a while. You might want to speed up the tele-prompter a tish. Think about smiling with your eyes. You look a bit dead.

The deadpan is what makes Ox's delivery great. Gives him of Summerall sort of presence. He's perfect for the role.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

He blinks as much as the original Ewoks or Max Kellerman during a post fight interview.

Last edited:

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well done, Aaron. You took control of the microphone an made that podcast your b!tch. Good first effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb