Top 10 worst coaching hires

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
The guy likes drinking, hanging out in strip clubs near the beach and helped drive you guys into the ground for half a decade. I have him in my Top 5 All Time Favorites.
Well, you're partly correct. He does like drinking and hanging out in strip clubs (and taking strippers back to his hotel room) but he didn't really run us into the ground. Franchione and Mike DuBose did a pretty good job of that themselves. Price never coached a game then Mike Shula was hired to stand around looking confused.
ghows-DA-25055bbb-4ae1-4d36-a3e9-c629a34a5a17-e8af5eb6.jpeg

Since then it's been pretty good... ;)

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That list is invalid since Mike Price to Alabama isn't high on the list.

I wonder if they left Price off the list because he never actually coached a game and I don’t think he had even signed his contract.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I wonder if they left Price off the list because he never actually coached a game and I don’t think he had even signed his contract.

I think it was just the disgrace of the whole situation. As I recall, he was caught with a trashy hooker in an even trashier hotel, infamously yelling “roll tahd” while with this prostitute.

And of course, I believe this classy, wholesome behavior all took place along the SE coast of Florida. Oh wait, check that. It was in the panhandle.

1655595589296.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think it was just the disgrace of the whole situation. As I recall, he was caught with a trashy hooker in an even trashier hotel, infamously yelling “roll tahd” while with this prostitute.

And of course, I believe this classy, wholesome behavior all took place along the SE coast of Florida. Oh wait, check that. It was in the panhandle.

View attachment 44437
And your point is???

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb