Top-5 NFL prospect Jalen Carter involved in high-speed race fatal crash; case hidden by Dwags

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
That's going to cost him in the draft.
Car Racing AND alcohol? Momentum wins. Everytime.

Last edited:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

"The evidence demonstrated that both vehicles switched between lanes, drove in the center turn lane, drove in opposite lanes of travel, overtook other motorists, and drove at high rates of speed, in an apparent attempt to outdistance each other," the police statement said.
Reckless driving and racing are both misdemeanors in Georgia. Carter's representatives told police that they were "making arrangements for [Carter] to turn himself in," according to Shaun Barnett, a spokesman for the Athens-Clarke County Police Department.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This happened in January. And nothing in the news. Completely hidden. If this was Florida everything would’ve been out within 15 minutes.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
bruce willis i see dead people GIF

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I’m interested to see how this will affect his draft stock. The nfl tends to be pretty lenient on how many deaths you’re directly involved with if you can rush the passer

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I’m interested to see how this will affect his draft stock. The nfl tends to be pretty lenient on how many deaths you’re directly involved with if you can rush the passer

There’s a formula. If I remember correctly, it’s number of 225 reps, divided by how many plates you can reach on the jumping thing, times pi. That’s how many people you can kill and still go first round.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
There’s a formula. If I remember correctly, it’s number of 225 reps, divided by how many plates you can reach on the jumping thing, times pi. That’s how many people you can kill and still go first round.
Meh. Murderers aren’t frowned upon in the league. They just hate folks that ain’t woke.

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
"Also on the scene was Bryant Gantt, the football team’s director of player support and operations. The Journal-Constitution reported in February that Gantt often intervenes when players run afoul of the law."

"On this night, an Athens police officer asked Gantt to have Carter return to the scene. He arrived about 4:15 a.m., an hour and a half after the crash."

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
He'd had a pot of coffee and an IV by then. Those grieving families can go ahead and put a lien on his signing bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.