Top-5 NFL prospect Jalen Carter involved in high-speed race fatal crash; case hidden by Dwags

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Right where the bears will trade down from the top pick.

The Colts at #4 are jonesing for a shot at Young. The owner, Irsay, has even chimed in. And then there's the Cardinals sitting at #3 having also shown a lot of interest in Carter.

The last couple of days, speculation in Chicago has shifted to Anderson, who's a solid citizen and a tremendous athlete but not the game changer that Carter could be. Poles is still new enough to make it hard to gauge how much of a risk taker he is. A lot of things could happen.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
Can be a felony or misdemeanor depending on the seriousness of the injuries. Which is a bit strange because it feels a whole lot like manslaughter.
You forget, this is Jawja, they are 50-75 years behind Florida in infrastructure, protecting law abiding citizens, and just generally incompetent when it comes to common sense i their lawmaking. I lived in The Sunshine State where Gov't in the sunshine is the law of the state. Not here in leghumper country unfortunately...Go Gators... :jog:

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I’m inclined to not give much credence to that as a law suit because in my mind if everyone was a willing participant, and there is no proof that Carter actually caused the wreck directly, then the kid and the gal are responsible for their own life’s. But I know tort law doesn’t work like that

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I’m inclined to not give much credence to that as a law suit because in my mind if everyone was a willing participant, and there is no proof that Carter actually caused the wreck directly, then the kid and the gal are responsible for their own life’s. But I know tort law doesn’t work like that

I tend to agree. But given the board we’re on, and the nature of the subject, could you at least try to throw something in disparaging about the player or his team? Like, “I’d be driving fast too if I was a closet homosexual” or “maybe if he wasn’t such a closet homosexual this could’ve all been avoided”. Something.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I tend to agree. But given the board we’re on, and the nature of the subject, could you at least try to throw something in disparaging about the player or his team? Like, “I’d be driving fast too if I was a closet homosexual” or “maybe if he wasn’t such a closet homosexual this could’ve all been avoided”. Something.

Not sure why he was driving that fast, but when they retrieved his phone from the wreckage, the GPS was set to "Kirby Smart's Mom".

:lol:

Alex.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
The fact that UGA leased the vehicle that the female was driving & subsequently crashed gives rise to UGA potentially being liable, hence the lawsuit that was filed.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

IMG_8853.jpeg

giphy.gif

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I really want to make fun of you for saying life’s. But I’ve also had several drinks and am now questioning if you’re actually correct. So instead I’ll just say eff Georgia.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
What’s crazy is between last year and this year, Philly has drafted arguably the four best players off their defense. Would rather them not be dogs, but the defense should be lights out moving forward.

Also, when I woke up this morning, I had bangs. Not sure what that’s about.

Sympathy bangs

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.