Top 5 Pet Peeves

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
1) Drivers approaching a 4 way, stop not slowing down, and then slamming on brakes at the last second.
2) Idiots weaving in and out of city traffic only to get to the next red-light 0.002 seconds faster. WTF.
3) "Your call is important to us" . No the fuch it's not. A$$holes.
4) Joggers/Bikers , on the sidewalk , coming up from the rear and not giving you the heads up they are coming up on the left/right.

Last edited:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Signaling is a sign of weakness.
Robert Pattinson Night GIF by Regal

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just try driving in heavy traffic in any major city in this country while dutifully using that turn signal. See how far that gets you. You may as well flash a big sign that says "Cut Me Off!"

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ya'll some grumpy people! lol

Mine:

- cigarette smoke/smoking (most smokers are so inconsiderate - then flicking their butt like it's just socially acceptable to toss it out the window or on the ground)
- vaping. I'm very likely to get into a fist fight with the next person that blows vape smoke near me
- no turn signal
- people talking on a cell phone in the gym (or grocery store, or anywhere else inappropriate)
- the Flo commercials and the 1877-cars for kids commercials (I'd punch that little sh*t w/ the guitar right in the mouth!)

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ya'll some grumpy people! lol

Mine:

- cigarette smoke/smoking (most smokers are so inconsiderate - then flicking their butt like it's just socially acceptable to toss it out the window or on the ground)
- vaping. I'm very likely to get into a fist fight with the next person that blows vape smoke near me
- no turn signal
- people talking on a cell phone in the gym (or grocery store, or anywhere else inappropriate)
- the Flo commercials and the 1877-cars for kids commercials (I'd punch that little sh*t w/ the guitar right in the mouth!)
Suspicious Will Ferrell GIF

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Where I work, a U.S. Army base, there are many, MANY retired military people who at some point in their military career sustained an injury that gave them the "handicap" label. They drive some really nice cars and trucks. There are some that even drive the big Harley Davidson motorcycles... and park in the handicap spots... smh...:suicide:
I have to defend my disabled comrades here. Hearing loss is a real handicap and walking across a large parking lot not being able to hear is a hazard to everyone. Of course they were deaf before starting to ride Harleys. I also have friend that rides and he use supplemental oxygen all the time. COPD from using the cigs in the rations you know. Can't walk more than 25 yards without having to sit and catch his breath. I expect some apologies for maligning folks now.a

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Honorable mention....people who have an entire conversation on their cellphone in a public forum so the whole place can hear rather than stepping outside

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator