Tow truck driver files battery complaint against Lamical Perine

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
This Dildo just loves to pile on to UF.....guy just cant wait to see if anything actually happened before putting out this BS

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This Dildo just loves to pile on to UF.....guy just cant wait to see if anything actually happened before putting out this BS

The real question is, how many times did he initially write "Larry" or "Michael" Perine before being corrected by someone.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
One of my favorite games to play in g’ville is box in a tow truck. The most common is for them to follow you, and you just slow down to box them in. You find someone in the next lane that is going slow and maintain that speed. They’ll try to switch lanes until they realize what’s happening.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hate tow companies at an inhuman level. I got towed the night of the Swindle. My wife was experiencing pain (2 weeks later she was diagnosed with cancer). We couldn't get a cab because it was post game so we had to walk. When we got there they only took cash so we had to find an ATM and walk to and from that. There was a crowd as they had towed a **** load of people. When I finally paid they gave me the keys. I asked where my car was and they said they didn't know and I should just go look for it. If I could burn that place down I would.

I have matches and lighter fluid...... just sayin...

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What kind of tow truck driver considers a tug on the arm battery?

Answer: The Honda tower.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I was looking for a 'dont take the bait' gif and came across this one.

dSAIWU2.gif
Pink Snapper like that is hard to land, but once you take the first taste, you know it was worth the effort.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015

“Earlier this month” means the police probably did not arrive on scene to a heated situation, where some one was going to jail to diffuse the situation. That I understand.

Instead, douche bag and sorry excuse for a tow truck driver and a man went out of his way to go to the station and file a complaint about his arm being grabbed a month before

What a wuss.

2E1DCEA4-EEA9-49BC-A088-DAA2C3E1F6E1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.