Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Yes some people are always unhappy, always want more. This can be a really good trait in an athlete, if it is channeled correctly.
yep, especially with the propensity to scream "look at me" chest pounding after actually doing your job and performing as expected. It's seldom channeled correctly when all you want are your stats.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I think this kid was committed to us, FSU, and then ended up at Tennessee. He lasted two seasons at UT and is now heading to FAU:

I like his message. Sound so much better than the "You know what, **** it, maybe fourth time's the charm, probably not, see you again in 2 years", that he really meant. It's all about presentation.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This kid has a UF offer (also being pursued by a ton of schools, had great numbers last year):

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Everytime I saw him on the field, I thought of that lame board game Boggle. That’s the nicest thing I have to say about him.

Enjoy Lansing @$$hole, the winters are lovely.
"Mellow greetings, what seems to be your boggle?"

bacongator

Oct 10, 2014
I was kind of curious about Ricks because I wasn't sure if he left LSU because of the chaos or because of Corey Raymond. I was hoping the new coach might have a connection to him, but maybe they didn't like each other or maybe he told Napier it wasn't worth it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Saw this kid play last Friday, I think he’ll be a good one
we're going to need you and Nola to do some kind of cage match for who's the title of biggest lover of all things Cajun.

We also need to know if you have an EARNED advanced degree in hot dog management.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
we're going to need you and Nola to do some kind of cage match for who's the title of biggest lover of all things Cajun.

You're just upset because Napier is proving you wrong...who is a TN boy not Cajun.

And it's not all things Cajun...it's people of character

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hmmm...6'0". How the heck does a QB that short get 5* rating? I thought 5* meant you had everything to include the build.
oh yeah back to the old Gator chatter "truth" that that Danny Waffle could never complete a pass because he was only 6 ft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.