Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
That would be great, but it better be a full blown QB battle to EARN the starting job. AR deserves the same fair shot.

I'm concerned with AR's fragility and we have one maybe 2 QBs?.

If I'm a QB, WR, OL in the Portal I'm calling Billy.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for posting, gives a good idea of what to expect. There were stretches where I really like what I saw (not that this means much, I'm not much of an evaluator). But then there were stretches that were ugly. Very inconsistent. Hopefully that can be mostly contributed to being young.
Young, and has been hurt. Let's be honest though, he's was a third string qb transfer. Can't expect a lot just yet. But:
@GatorDave_SEC: "he was the first quarterback targeted by Ohio State in his recruiting class for a reason. At one point, he was a top-50 overall prospect in the class himself before his injury-plagued final two seasons at Chaparral (Arizona) High School."

Ohio State's Next Great Quarterback? Jack Miller Won't Back Down from Long-Anticipated Chance to Compete for Buckeyes’ Starting Job

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Pro gator family, if Mullen's offense wasn't here...

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Young, and has been hurt. Let's be honest though, he's was a third string qb transfer. Can't expect a lot just yet. But:
@GatorDave_SEC: "he was the first quarterback targeted by Ohio State in his recruiting class for a reason. At one point, he was a top-50 overall prospect in the class himself before his injury-plagued final two seasons at Chaparral (Arizona) High School."

Ohio State's Next Great Quarterback? Jack Miller Won't Back Down from Long-Anticipated Chance to Compete for Buckeyes’ Starting Job

Too bad he can’t suit up Thursday. Lol

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

I think Napier uses what he has
I think the kid wants playing time
AR is a freak...if he can stay injury free he's the man.
Right now we have AR and Del Rio

Last edited:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorDave_SEC: Jack Miller III - Ohio State Spring Football 2021

Thanks for sharing. Now that I've seen this footage, I'm not nearly as excited about this get. He looks like a light skin version of EJ. Always throws a hitch or behind his receivers. The one pass I saw him try to lead a guy, he threw way high and out of bounds. He even threw a pick in perfect EJ fashion. Maybe he just needs more development but this footage didn't impress me at all.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Thanks for sharing. Now that I've seen this footage, I'm not nearly as excited about this get. He looks like a light skin version of EJ. Always throws a hitch or behind his receivers. The one pass I saw him try to lead a guy, he threw way high and out of bounds. He even threw a pick in perfect EJ fashion. Maybe he just needs more development but this footage didn't impress me at all.

I remember being very disappointed with Trask in our spring game, but do agree it kinda confirms the neg reasons on why he would transfer versus the positive of being really good but just buried in depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.