Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@FieldYates: Some significant college QB news as Oklahoma star freshman QB Caleb Williams says he is putting his name into the transfer portal, but that staying at Oklahoma is an option.

upload_2022-1-3_17-35-1.png

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just asking the question... do we all really feel good about louisiana lafeyette lineman transfers? You know what we'd be doing if it was georgia, fsu or tennesse grabbing ULL linemen?

We'd be laughing hysterically.

Exhibit A) Screenshot_20220104-092502_Chrome.jpg

Exhibit B) Screenshot_20220104-092529_Chrome.jpg

Basically, Torrence is arguably better than any kid we currently start on the O-line per PFF. And the Waites kid is a giant athlete worth taking by most big time programs on measurables alone. So, this assumption that ULL kids aren't capable of playing here is what's actually laughable.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Would somebody like Caleb Williams be as viable in potential as we have seen from AR.?
In '21 did not AR get defused by every worthwhile opponent.? So we should expect & want him to face a competent challenger.?
Due to Mullenizing, isn't AR less developed than someone like Caleb Williams.? Will Jack Miller butt right up against AR in practices & games.?
Gotta fuss over the QB position - zero complacency.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Just asking the question... do we all really feel good about louisiana lafeyette lineman transfers? You know what we'd be doing if it was georgia, fsu or tennesse grabbing ULL linemen?

My view is that a coaching staff should get to take the players they want it is their 7 and 6 figure on the line.

That said this fan base is right at the end of Stewart Reese going from being multiple year positive starter under the "dim lights" of Miss State in the SEC West to being a somewhat disappointing two year starter under the "bright lights" of UF. This causes me to be somewhat circumspect at the prospects of all transfers even or maybe even particularly All SBC transfers. The spotlight will certainly be shining brighter on their performance at UF and the competition will certainly be tougher. I view my circumspection as just the sometimes healthy skepticism that has been a trait of this site.

Last edited:

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Exhibit A) Basically, Torrence is arguably better than any kid we currently start on the O-line per PFF. And the Waites kid is a giant athlete worth taking by most big time programs on measurables alone. So, this assumption that ULL kids aren't capable of playing here is what's actually laughable.

Provided that you think White, Braun, Gourage, etc including S. Reese and Delance would have had the same grade in the SBC that they had in the SEC.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good move for him considering he has a child.

@jaycowing_: First want to say thank you to all the coaches I have talked to these past couple weeks. With that being said with the great conversations I’ve had with the coaching staff I have decided to commit to The University of Arizona for my last 2 years
#beardown⬇️
@CoachJeddFisch

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Good move for him considering he has a child.

@jaycowing_: First want to say thank you to all the coaches I have talked to these past couple weeks. With that being said with the great conversations I’ve had with the coaching staff I have decided to commit to The University of Arizona for my last 2 years
#beardown⬇️
@CoachJeddFisch

His situation is the only reason he chose Arizona. Best of luck to him.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Exhibit A) View attachment 38791

Exhibit B) View attachment 38792

Basically, Torrence is arguably better than any kid we currently start on the O-line per PFF. And the Waites kid is a giant athlete worth taking by most big time programs on measurables alone. So, this assumption that ULL kids aren't capable of playing here is what's actually laughable.
I don't know what's laughable but I know what's predictable, and that's you deep throating whatever decision any current coach makes.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know what's laughable but I know what's predictable, and that's you deep throating whatever decision any current coach makes.

You making baseless, non-factual, moronic posts on a daily basis is actually what surprises nobody.

This staff is attracting 5 Stars in the first two months on the job and not making questionable evaluations left and right. But, you still wanna be a contrarian for no reason.

Yeah, you lost, bro.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

Mason Halter is on line 1 for you. He would like a word.:lmao2:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You making baseless, non-factual, moronic posts on a daily basis is actually what surprises nobody.

This staff is attracting 5 Stars in the first two months on the job and not making questionable evaluations left and right. But, you still wanna be a contrarian for no reason.

Yeah, you lost, bro.
you continue to embarrass yourself but it's always good for a laugh.

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
It's definitely a good sign that Cajun O Lineman had good PFF ratings. I would give anything to see us dominate on the Line for once since '08. I think we will see drastic improvements on both lines next year. Not because of personnel but because we will have a ton of good coaching and analysts getting these kids more prepared to play in this league. I do think our personnel will also be upgraded because we will get rid of the soft kids that won't fit with this staff's philosophy.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Durty strikes me as a very reasoned contrarian. Durty's opinions are like dill pickle marinade for the threads they are poured on.

Oh, I thought he just sounded like a whiny bitçh. Thanks for clearing that up.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Exhibit A)

Exhibit B)

Plus what a great name "O'Cyrus Torrence". You can't have too many Irish guys playing for you, he's just a 6-5 332 lbs leprechaun.
upload_2022-1-4_6-15-3.png

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Exhibit A)

Exhibit B)

Does this Kamryn Waites did not start last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb