Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I found a guy that said he would be happy to do the measuring 5C49AD5B-DE61-48EF-B0A7-11F71CDF9661.jpeg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
1. I clearly understand Xs and Os far better than you do. (I know all the raving idiots here will chime in with one of their "well thought out" emojis in support of you, but the here people who actually like to discuss UF sports [and there are a number of them] will certainly know my first point is true.)

2. As I have said over and over, the minimum number of wins for UF next in my view is 10. If UF can not beat UK, USF, UTn, E. Wash, UMo. SoCar, Vandy and FSU next year, UF has hired the wrong guy. That is 8 wins. If UF can not get 2 more wins out of Utah at home, LSU at home with a new coach, UGa in Jax and at aTm, then UF has hired the wrong guy.

3. The standard repeated over and over here is not 8 or 9 wins. If O. Torrences gets UF to 9 rather than 8 wins this season, but UF fails to win the East or be competitive in the SEC championship game and then he leaves, then no I am not excited about that.
congratulations, if there was any doubt remaining about just how big of a dumbass you are, you've cleared that up.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What did I miss?

Sooooo, if I read this correctly, we are now expecting to win 10 games in 22?

I might take the under on that bet.

To the topic, any human that big who can trot and and talk at the same time is a good get for my Gators. We are instantly better than we were before he decided to transfer here. Even if he is as slow as advertised, the defense will still have to run around him as he lays on the ground.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What did I miss?

Sooooo, if I read this correctly, we are now expecting to win 10 games in 22?

I might take the under on that bet.

To the topic, any human that big who can trot and and talk at the same time is a good get for my Gators. We are instantly better than we were before he decided to transfer here. Even if he is as slow as advertised, the defense will still have to run around him as he lays on the ground.
If AR is as good as we think and stays healthy this team can absolutely win 10 games. That's a big "if", however.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
AR is definitely as good as we think but at this point its just potential. New system to learn and a fresh start for everyone along with some new talent being thrown in is going to make for an interesting spring. It appears that coach has already won the locker room and got the players excited about the future just by fixing the basic things (parking, food and living conditions).

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
AR is definitely as good as we think but at this point its just potential. New system to learn and a fresh start for everyone along with some new talent being thrown in is going to make for an interesting spring. It appears that coach has already won the locker room and got the players excited about the future just by fixing the basic things (parking, food and living conditions).
Ain't that the shyts! It takes a coaching and philosophical change to feed and house these kids. Maslov's needs personalized!

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Ain't that the shyts! It takes a coaching and philosophical change to feed and house these kids. Maslov's needs personalized!

Does Maslov need the same that Maslow's needed and are they stacked the same? Leadership is pretty simple unless you don't take care of the basic things first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb