Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Long enough to know. Just hoped to prompt a reset. Crazy...I know!
Do you honestly think there are important Gator transfers happening all over and they are just being ignored? :crazy:

When something happens it will get posted, I promise.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
278773932_1447496165763556_4124323284701980203_n.jpg

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
anyone know anything about this guy?

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
If some of you want to judge CBN by his activity in the portal, it would be a big mistake. This rebuild would just be delayed with mediocre players like the Auburn DT's last year. We would have been better off giving Jalen Lee and another younger player those reps, considering how little we got out of those two.
If he's not a borderline starter, then save it for a talented freshman.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
How many did we have enter the portal? That will tell us if we can take anymore unless UF is going to let him process the dead wood out. Given NIL changing the landscape and removing the stigma of student athletes;) they should

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
How many did we have enter the portal? That will tell us if we can take anymore unless UF is going to let him process the dead wood out. Given NIL changing the landscape and removing the stigma of student athletes;) they should

There can be more attrition through graduation & academics. It seems like we lose 2-3 every summer like that. Or if guys choose an FCS school they up can be immediately eligible - I think.

I’m curious what will happen at DT. Dexter is the only real producer of the 8 on the roster. Watson could be a major contributor if he drops 50 lbs. The other 6 should be enough except there’s no experience and apparently none of them have impressed anyone yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.