Recruiting Transfer Portal - Stewart Reese shows up a year late, just like this title change

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can he play DT or safety?

Also, if he is homesick and wants to move home to mama, why would Gainesville be better?

Not saying that he even has interest. I’m saying that is a call that I make.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Vandy just landed their 5th grad transfer this cycle:

DB Cameron Watkins from Illinois:

Watkins picked Vanderbilt over Iowa State after appearing in 20 games spanning the previous two seasons for Illinois. During his time in the Big Ten, Watkins registered 98 tackles, nine pass breakups, one interception and one forced fumble.

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
You prepping to dump because Mullen might land too much talent, have a big/highly rated/high quality class, a full roster, and clean out some Butters’ specials? Never change donkers - you make this place interesting.

I didn’t read that as “prepping to dump”.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Arkansas hired Chad Morris the same year we hired Mullen. They have now lost 28 players to transfer since his arrival. I think we're at less than 10 at UF in the same period (we'll lose a few more before fall, but this is ridiculous for Arkansas):

Report: Arkansas redshirt freshman defender enters name in NCAA transfer portal

Report: Arkansas redshirt freshman defender enters name in NCAA transfer portal

In the past 13 months, the Arkansas Razorbacks have lost a whopping 28 players for a variety of reasons.

No. 28 is redshirt freshman DL Billy Ferrell, who is leaving the team and has entered his name into the NCAA Transfer Portal, per a report from 247Sports.

Ferrell was a 3-star recruit in the 2018 class out of Fordyce, Arkansas. He redshirted in 2018 after suffering a foot injury.

He has yet to announce where he’ll transfer to, but other schools are now able to contact him to discuss his options.

We’ll see where he ends up, but for now, he’s another loss for the Razorbacks, who have had plenty of attrition since Chad Morris took over the program.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Vandy just landed their 5th grad transfer this cycle:

DB Cameron Watkins from Illinois:

Watkins picked Vanderbilt over Iowa State after appearing in 20 games spanning the previous two seasons for Illinois. During his time in the Big Ten, Watkins registered 98 tackles, nine pass breakups, one interception and one forced fumble.

Smart choice!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Arkansas hired Chad Morris the same year we hired Mullen. They have now lost 28 players to transfer since his arrival. I think we're at less than 10 at UF in the same period (we'll lose a few more before fall, but this is ridiculous for Arkansas):
Youd have a tough time finding a lazier coach than Butters but Burp Bielema probably wins the prize. Arkansas has historically been a contender in the west and has had solid recruiter, Burp struggled to get in the top 50 on par with Arky State.

Morris has alot of Kyle Trash on that roster that needs to go. This doesnt surprise me much.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Seeing rumors that Brain Edwards may transfer.
Who?

Look, if for WHATEVER reason, you can't beat out CJ McWilliams, you don't need to be on our roster. And CJ McWilliams doesn't need to be on our roster either.

Edit: Jeez late to the punch. Everyone is on McWilliams angle.

Last edited:

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
Wasn’t he “suspended” at some point. This is likely a situation of him being in proverbial dog house all season. Oh yeah McWilliams should help pack Edwards’ bags and while he’s at it, pack his own bags as well.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is a HUGE pick up for Lane Kiffin. They now have exactly 1 more 5-star on their roster than we do....

Calvin Ashley, Auburn transfer OL:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.