Recruiting Transfer Portal - Stewart Reese shows up a year late, just like this title change

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I'm still so confused with the idea of Toney not returning? Where the hell is he going to go?

Toney is a talented musician and is gaining a decent following. If he leaves, it will be to pursue a career in music rather than the nfl. The main reason is the ncaa. I don't think the rules will allow him to do both. It would suck to perform to a good crowd and not be able to get paid for it which is what I think he did last night.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Toney is a talented musician and is gaining a decent following. If he leaves, it will be to pursue a career in music rather than the nfl. The main reason is the ncaa. I don't think the rules will allow him to do both. It would suck to perform to a good crowd and not be able to get paid for it which is what I think he did last night.
has the NCAA not ruled on all the likeness issues?

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

Talented musician, oh yeah what instrument does he play?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Do you know where to find any of his songs? I gotta hear this.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
. I’m not sure. I don’t keep up with their rule changes.

They can play pro baseball and play college sports. Why couldn’t he do music? Doesn’t make a bit of sense if true.

There was a backup and maybe walk-on pK at UCF a couple of years ago who got ncaa heat for having a popular YouTube channel.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
There was a backup and maybe walk-on pK at UCF a couple of years ago who got ncaa heat for having a popular YouTube channel.

And the ncaa told him he had to choose one or the other. He couldn’t do both. The issue is getting paid. The UCF player made ad revenue off that channel. Hence, why the ncaa got upset. Toney had a concert last night. Did he get paid? Can he get paid?

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
He’s seriously considering this over football? It’s awful.

We’re old dudes. Do you listen to popular rap and say it was fantastic? Some of these dudes are making multimillions off stuff I can’t even understand.

I doubt us 60+ guys really know what is considered good.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
We’re old dudes. Do you listen to popular rap and say it was fantastic? Some of these dudes are making multimillions off stuff I can’t even understand.

newtim.jpg

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

I’m not 60 yet, but I KNOW that ain’t good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.