Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015

He mentions Etienne’s name in passing like it’s painful to do so. Doesn’t elaborate on him or other particular players but admits that’s what he’s heard.

Clips of BN in this vid showing his reaction to potential transfers suggest he doesn’t care or knows the jig is up.

If the recruits and current players bail he needs to go and Stricklin needs to be right behind him.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

He mentions Etienne’s name in passing like it’s painful to do so. Doesn’t elaborate on him or other particular players but admits that’s what he’s heard.

Clips of BN in this vid showing his reaction to potential transfers suggest he doesn’t care or knows the jig is up.

If the recruits and current players bail he needs to go and Stricklin needs to be right behind him.

So he did exactly what you did.
"I've seen comments"

So both of you have "seen comments"

I've seen it said you can get t-gators mom for as little as $5, but I can tell you, that's simply not true.

she costs at least $10

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m seeing comments on vids and threads suggesting Etienne and others are going to transfer.

If the team falls apart along with the recruiting class then this needs to end immediately.

Our program is dying.
It’s the damn internet. Anybody can comment anything they want especially trolls

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
ETN loves Napier and ain’t going nowhere
Etienne is the best back we’ve had in a long time.

He and Tre Wilson are the last players this program could stand to lose.

I’ve seen comments by randos on threads about etn and did not care.

Now, if the guys on a channel that is in close contact with players, insiders, former players, etc say they’re seeing comments then I’d like to know if it’s coming from sources like those. It’d be worth it to press him about it on a call in like the ones he does weekly. I’ll keep my eye on that to see if he elaborates.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Etienne is the best back we’ve had in a long time.

He and Tre Wilson are the last players this program could stand to lose.

I’ve seen comments by randos on threads about etn and did not care.

Now, if the guys on a channel that is in close contact with players, insiders, former players, etc say they’re seeing comments then I’d like to know if it’s coming from sources like those. It’d be worth it to press him about it on a call in like the ones he does weekly. I’ll keep my eye on that to see if he elaborates.
Where do you think the guys on the channel are getting those "comments" from :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.