Status
Not open for further replies.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently, Rick Wells took to twitter to voice his opinion about Trents decision to transfer.

“You gotta really compete now! Daddy and coach relationship don’t matter no more,” Wells said.
Excited Loop GIF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Theme here seems to be Mullen guys that weren’t highly rated that we hoped would develop but never materialized

Also seems like the guys that were highly prized but perhaps took on some of Mullen’s personality. Cox, Wilcoxson and Black were three of the highest rated guys DM brought in. Being dismissed isn’t the same as being buried and encouraged to seek the portal. These guys are bucking the system. I think Whitemore was simply being preemptive.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why they hell is Rick Wells putting anyone on blast? That SOB is older than Joe Haden and was on scholarship for seemingly 20 rucking years

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014

Man, swonkey is a shell of his former self. He's gone soft

I often wondered if this place wasn't the only thing holding him together.....like when I would log on here at 5 am and he would be arguing with one of his aliases because no one else was logged on.....or when he would go back and edit a 4 or 5 year old post and claim his position was totally different than what he was currently saying....he's gone beyond soft and is probably a flaming homo at this point..... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Also seems like the guys that were highly prized but perhaps took on some of Mullen’s personality. Cox, Wilcoxson and Black were three of the highest rated guys DM brought in. Being dismissed isn’t the same as being buried and encouraged to seek the portal. These guys are bucking the system. I think Whitemore was simply being preemptive.
Diwun and Wilcoxson were buried. 3rd string at best.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
As much as I liked Whittemore, his time was pretty much up anyway and he obviously didn’t fit the coaches plan for some reason.

Cutting the fat from this roster is exactly what we need to build for the future

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Diwun and Wilcoxson were buried. 3rd string at best.

But it appears, at least, that Black was dismissed, similar to Cox. My point was that even the 3rd string guys, if they’re buying in, aren’t getting sent packing. Maybe encouraged to seek other options, but not dismissed. This is/was about attitude, imo.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
But it appears, at least, that Black was dismissed, similar to Cox. My point was that even the 3rd string guys, if they’re buying in, aren’t getting sent packing. Maybe encouraged to seek other options, but not dismissed. This is/was about attitude, imo.
Not sure what it is about but yeah, a whole lot of language for Black's exit not consistent with the others that are leaving. Its between him and the coaches unless they let it out...but probably best we don't know. But what we do know is that we have a staff that is cleaning house and I am happy about that. Edgar Thompson's tweet is very telling as well...more coming but the ones that haven't announced yet are committed to finishing the season which is really saying that these that are announcing now are not. So you are probably right about that.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Billy’s press conference he said Black needed to focus on academics instead of football and wouldn’t say anymore on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.