Status
Not open for further replies.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure if MoM, but also getting Houston LB Mannie Nunnery (yes that's real).
Nunnery has spent the last four seasons with the Cougars recording 81 tackles and 3.5 sacks. He was also a major contributor on special teams at Houston, blocking two punts and three kicks in 2021 to earn the National Special Teams Player of the Year Award.

Maybe he can put the Changer in Game.

6'2 225lbs.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
wait, am i understanding that twatter message to mean Tulane's stud RB just committed to us? That kid is legit.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nunnery has spent the last four seasons with the Cougars recording 81 tackles and 3.5 sacks. He was also a major contributor on special teams at Houston, blocking two punts and three kicks in 2021 to earn the National Special Teams Player of the Year Award.

Maybe he can put the Changer in Game.

6'2 225lbs.
That’s actually really impressive

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Wouldn’t mind one more O-Line as well. Maybe a second receiver with experience to pair with Ricky

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Doing really well in the portal. Just hope we can end up with a serviceable QB somehow.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

"He recently entered the NCAA Transfer Portal on January 19th, and didn't take long to settled on the Gators after they quickly reached out to him.

"The coaches all were upfront and honest," Carroll told Swamp247. "We built genuine connections and I feel as though this is the place for me. God has a way of sending blessings at unexpected times, and I truly feel as though this all happened because of his timing and I have complete faith in him and his plan. Go Gators!!!"

He enters Florida as a graduate transfer after five years with the Green Wave. The Gators were looking for a third back with some experience at the collegiate level, and Carroll fits that bill. He enters the program after accounting for 1638 yards on the ground and 19 rushing touchdowns over his career at Tulane on 312 carries. He also accounted for 247 yards receiving on 23 catches with another five touchdowns through the air."

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nice pickups today. We should be at 82 or 83 with a couple to go. Lets see what happens in the QB room.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
wait, am i understanding that twatter message to mean Tulane's stud RB just committed to us? That kid is legit.
No. While this is a solid pick up in a RB group that needed another body, this is not the stud RB they had this year who ran for 1500+ (including 200 vs USC) at nearly 7 ypc (12 ypc vs USC).

Carrol has a good line of 1600 career yards at 5.3 YPC. But, different guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb