Recruiting Transfer Portal - Stewart Reese shows up a year late, just like this title change

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Doesnt...We dont need no LBs/ Dwagchoker and his Lil Dwag Apprentice.

He wasn't even an option for us...but we reached out to him (along w around 40 other programs). I just posted some damn CFB news and you get your panties in a wad. Instead of being the board b*tch how about you post some CFB or UF news? Or we could just sit around and read your posts crying about Mullen's offense, our terrible DC, our 200lb WDE's, how any WR could convert to DB, how our facilities suck, how our AD and last AD are the worst in the country, etc. Meanwhile, I'll post up CFB stuff that may interest some on the board - you're welcome to read it and not respond if it doesn't interest you. Damn, you are one insufferable motherf*cker!

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Sure he sucks. I know a lot of you only read about UF football and think CFB doesn't exist outside of Gainesville and are shocked anytime we actually lose to another team. This kid is an absolute beast on the best FCS team in CFB, that annually beats a D1 team. There was a great article on him in The Athletic. The kid will likely be a 1st round draft pick. But yeah, he sucks....

It was a joke, I've never even heard of this kid or any other kid from North Dakota mother fcking State. I'm sure he's the most bestest football player to ever come out of there though Mr. Cox. :lol:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This DL from Miss State just entered the transfer portal. He signed in 2018, but was recruited to MSU and UF by Mullen's staff:

DT Fabian Lovett, 6'3 330lbs, from Olive Branch, MS. 3-star SDE out of HS, ranked #18 SDE in the class, #7 recruit from Miss.

(from the other thread discussion, he's probably too heavy for Grantham! :D ):

Fabien Lovett, Mississippi State, Defensive Tackle

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I’m putting this in here because I didn’t think it warranted a new thread. But, “The Athletic” ran an article today about Alabama giving their players Apple watches. All in the name of fitness of course. :thumbup:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Agree, it would also help fill the gap of the poor, inexcusable, and irresponsible 2018 & 2019 heavy DL recruiting.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

He posted he's down to 310lbs, down from 345:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is also on his twitter - in reference to Mike Leach's "offensive" tweet:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

247 reports we've reached out to him. Would be a great pick up. Also, he could very possibly get immediate eligibility - the NCAA is set to vote on immediate eligibility for transfers in June.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

True, but he's not needed in 2020. He'll be a starter or rotational guy in 2021.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Another Miss State lineman in the portal - he was a true freshman last year, so no ties to Mullen:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
The last time we had soft emotional kid it didn’t work out too well (Steele)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.