Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

Pell The best team money could buy. Some great players but mediocre results.

1979. 0-10-1
1980. 8-4
1981. 7-5
1982. 8-4
1983. 9-2-1

Great coaches only come along once in a while. The AD that hired SOS was forced to hire him at gun-point and resigned shortly after. The AD that hired Meyer was forced to hire him by UF President Bernie Machen. Foley and his arrogant apron clutching replacement always think they can find the diamond in the rough. They do it to glorify themselves rather than to build the football program.

Billy is here and I like him and I think Gator football is better off giving him time to build. I am not nearly as indignant with Billy as I am with some of the arrogant, know it all, so called football expert posters on this board that do not have the slightest clue about what is going on behind the scenes. Judging a matter based on complete ignorance of the circumstances is the apex of foolishness. Not to mention it is bad for your kidneys.
Give it a rest!!

Last edited:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Your mom never complains though
My mother is a retired
Special education teacher . She wouldn’t sit in the same room with an individual with your vocabulary .

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I should have let your mom abort you when she wanted to

Ron Burgundy What GIF

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Billy would have them in the same spot for sure . You better believe Sonny wouldn’t be able to handle Vandy either . Not with this roster of only 45 blue chips
We all should have listened to you when you were begging Stricklin to hire Sonny Dykes. You just knew he was the answer.

Hell, if UF had hired Dykes, you probably would have slit your wrists on camera and posted it. You're unstable and need help.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We all should have listened to you when you were begging Stricklin to hire Sonny Dykes. You just knew he was the answer.

Hell, if UF had hired Dykes, you probably would have slit your wrists on camera and posted it. You're unstable and need help.
URG tells a poster he wished his mother got an abortion , tells me I’m an “Afro cock sucker” and I’m the unstable one apparently. I’m not looking for a fight but I’m not gonna take **** like that either . Earlier in the day some pinhead came out of left field and said I was stupid for answering J’s question when he wasn’t even involved in the conversation . Your second paragraph is way out of line.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URG tells a poster he wished his mother got an abortion , tells me I’m an “Afro cock sucker” and I’m the unstable one apparently. I’m not looking for a fight but I’m not gonna take **** like that either . Earlier in the day some pinhead came out of left field and said I was stupid for answering J’s question when he wasn’t even involved in the conversation . Your second paragraph is way out of line.
I'm sorry that your first day on the internet didn't go as you had hoped.

Swamp Gas would love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator