Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
And here I thought this thread was about the transfer portal...silly me I guess...Go Gators... :jog:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I really really hope it’s Michael Pratt (Tulane QB)…. But I’m not getting my hopes up.

Looks like it May be LB Terjada. Or whatever his name is. Edgar obviously leaked everything in advance. But I don’t think that kid is actually committed anywhere yet.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Never seen a 5-star player burn so many bridges so quickly.

Not exactly apples/apples in the way it’s happened, but do you remember Chris Martin? Flipped from ND to Cal just before NSD in 2010, the transferred to UF in Spring. And I think he’s been committed to someone before ND(maybe Colorado?). In any event, he left here within 12 months. Something like 5 teams in 2 years he was either committed to or enrolled at. Last update had him signing with Kansas in 2012.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not exactly apples/apples in the way it’s happened, but do you remember Chris Martin? Flipped from ND to Cal just before NSD in 2010, the transferred to UF in Spring. And I think he’s been committed to someone before ND(maybe Colorado?). In any event, he left here within 12 months. Something like 5 teams in 2 years he was either committed to or enrolled at. Last update had him signing with Kansas in 2012.
Linebacker right? from like California or something?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like it May be LB Terjada. Or whatever his name is. Edgar obviously leaked everything in advance. But I don’t think that kid is actually committed anywhere yet.
6'3" 240 ILB was highly rated out of HS... started but relegated to STs this year? Ohio St.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Is it too late to drop Mertz and snag Pratt?

scratching chappelles show GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member