Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Basically whole new O-line with a new QB, ought to be a successful season. lol
Fairy Dust GIF

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I think we will show marked improvement next season. A very competitive 7-6 or 8-5. Huge wins against McNeese, Charlotte, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, USC, Missouri, low level bowl opponent. Maybe, the Razorbacks for the signature win. The others we may not be ready for prime time TV viewing but will play deep into the 4th qtr most games.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Get back on topic. Start another thread if you want to talk about next year's record.

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
FSU continues to crush it in the portal:

On3 has a Team Transfer Portal Ranking where they rank based on the quality both transferring in and transferring out. FSU is #2. To find us, you have to click "Load More" since we aren't in the Top 50. Out of the 70 teams in the ranking, we are #63. At least we aren't last in the SEC since A&M comes in at 70 out of 70.....

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Tell me more about how our staff and coffers are so much better than fsu. I'm sorry but there are so many metrics and indices trending negative. At some point the smoke leads to fire.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I think we will show marked improvement next season. A very competitive 7-6 or 8-5. Huge wins against McNeese, Charlotte, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, USC, Missouri, low level bowl opponent. Maybe, the Razorbacks for the signature win. The others we may not be ready for prime time TV viewing but will play deep into the 4th qtr most games.
I really like what staff is doing in portal. We won’t miss the guys that transferred out. But with Napier as OC/pass game developed we will lose 2-3 more than if we had a solid and deceptive OC. My opinion.

Did OL White land a new school?

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@DKThompson: The second best guard in college football last season just transferred to Florida after the best guard in college football just got a brick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator