Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevlo911

Oct 29, 2019
We grab another portal QB or do we get a low rated one in February? I would think we add another one now.
You would think we would now try to get a decent one. No way the others were ever planned to start more than a few games

tharber

Oct 10, 2020
Walker Howard is in the portal. BN recruited him heavily before he signed at LSU. The kid has lots of love for BN. If anyone has an in to follow him please keep an eye out.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

"He was the No. 3 dual-threat quarterback in the class and the No. 3 prospect in the state of Louisiana out of St. Thomas More High School. Howard had not officially entered the transfer portal as of Wednesday night, but sources said that once he does, TCU and Florida could be potential landing spots for him."

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

"He was the No. 3 dual-threat quarterback in the class and the No. 3 prospect in the state of Louisiana out of St. Thomas More High School. Howard had not officially entered the transfer portal as of Wednesday night, but sources said that once he does, TCU and Florida could be potential landing spots for him."
This would be a good take for us and gives us an extra year of separation from Lagway. Rashada might end up doing us a huge favor if this works out for us.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014

Oh Lord, he's going to go to TCU :lol:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
To me, it's chicken or the egg. JR could have gotten wind of this and then things went south.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Cut bait with Rashada, and get Howard now. And find another good OL.
Agreed. This is drama we don't want or need. With the OL additions (and get more) also if we can secure Howard, I say go for it. Stay all in on Lagway and prep the NIL $$ for him. I would also feel that if we part with Rash-drama, Lagway will be even more in. He knows he'll be up in the top of the QB room. Not to mention, he's already "all in".

Depending on what we find out is the exact reason and if Rashada was in fact the problem. To a degree he'll have an * for me if he stays. So in other words JR you'd better be worth it or the scrutiny could be brutal.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

I have no idea who this guy is nor if any of these guys who have not played a down can play or not. But Rashada wants 13 Large? Walker will probably settle for a T-Bag and a Blow Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.