Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I remember when Kiffy developed JaMarcus Russell into the biggest bust in the history of the NFL. What QB's has he developed for success at the next level?
You’re thinking of that piece of crap Jimbo

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll say this for Billy . He definitely seems to have a prerequisite in terms on size . Very few if any players under 6 foot and the lineman are all massive . Assuming this continues our days of getting pushed around may be over in a couple years

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I’ll say this for Billy . He definitely seems to have a prerequisite in terms on size . Very few if any players under 6 foot and the lineman are all massive . Assuming this continues our days of getting pushed around may be over in a couple years
Bama model for years. Glad BN had that experience at Bama. Seems like we will see immediate improvement in our front 7 and OL in terms of manning up. They go after guys other teams are recruiting. Last staff went after guys they could win that other staffs had on their B/C list.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
He's going after the "get off the bus" guys.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Curious thought. If Walker was such a lock and CB'd to Ole Piss, why have we not heard an announcement there yet? He had all day today to commit to OP after Napier's visit? Could it be that Kiffy might whiff on this one?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Only a retard would want a kid that played for 5 highschools and is transferring after his 1st year in college. Garcia is the epitome of what's wrong with kids today.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
2 years ago with Matt Corral it looked like Spurrier’s offense with WR’s running wide open on almost every play. It also gives that perception when Kiffin is already celebrating a TD while the ball is in the air. Kids eat that stuff up.
He Likes It Life Cereal GIF

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Only a retard would want a kid that played for 5 highschools and is transferring after his 1st year in college. Garcia is the epitome of what's wrong with kids today.
The evaluation process has to go a heck of a lot deeper than “he was rated 5* coming out of high school.” Is he really all that but wrongly buried on a depth chart? Or is he just not all that?

His HS path looks like that guy who changes lanes 15 times in traffic yet you catch up to him at the next light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.