Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
Well I've seen now our top 2023 recruit has left and hopped on the UGAy train!! Looks like he's turning it around!

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Sorry, I'm off my game a little tonight. here ya go:

I transferred in your mother's portal.
Yeah, we wanted to talk to you about that. That wasn't the bedside commode, it was the laundry basket. You Najeh Davenported us. My lawyer is sending you the bill.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's not enough to enter the portal; someone else has to actually want you.
So we put Stricklin in the portal too and he hires Hunchback wherever he ends up.

It is our only hope. Stricklin is the only one who has ever hired Douchebag Dan.

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
Who will jump ship? AR is a good candidate to go play somewhere else will he hit the portal? What Freshmen or redshirt freshmen could transfer out and go elsewhere? Wow this is turning shyter than I thought it could get! If there isn't a change to our entire coaching staff it is going to be a straight plunge to the bottom!

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
So many big changes lately to college football have changed the sport completely. College football is now = NBA D league. Portal transfers, players licensed endorsement money, no responsibility.
The good side of that is a new coach and completely new staff can turn things around in two years or less. All players are NCAA free agents.

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
I agree with you. Our portal players are very hit or MISS and more on the miss IMO. You really can't tell with some because even if they are 5* players they get shuffled down the play roster for whatever reason McMulligan came up with. But as they were saying about him being a portal guru I really don't see it! He made a couple good picks, but they've just been filling holes and only around for a year before they were out of playing time! Look at the guy that had committed to us backed out went a couple other places ended up getting to UF through the portal and then being kicked off the team and back into the portal!! While I kinda like the idea of the portal, it definitely can't be a recruiting tool that takes center stage as it seems Diaper Dan liked to use it!! We should get back to real recruiting with our HC actually meeting recruits face to face and not sending his help to do what is really his job! And use the portal as a secondary tool incase of need due to injury or an excellent 5* can be picked up to add to an already stellar roster.. And also keeping the players we recruit from using it to go somewhere else!! Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.