Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just means free to talk to others. Doesnt mean anything else.

I guess there was one dude on the team that liked Heversle.

remember after champ was fired how many plauerd (mostly defense) were bttching about it and how many recruits we lost?

Have you heard a soul upset over Cousin Eddie? :crickets:

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

I'm fine w/ Lang leaving, he's nothing more than a depth piece (although the DL is going to need a DT transfer or two). But losing Mincey hurts.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm fine w/ Lang leaving, he's nothing more than a depth piece (although the DL is going to need a DT transfer or two). But losing Mincey hurts.
We havent lost him.

And if he does want to go to Clowntown, he was never going to work here anyway

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We havent lost him.

Surprisingly, you're more positive than I am about it. He's apparently buddies/brother w/ the FSU OL commit (Quashon Sapp - who is now NOT going to visit UF and will sign early w/ them) - talk is he may transfer to FSU. Makes absolutely no sense. He just witnessed the sh*tshow that's FSU football on Saturday (and didn't he get a personal foul for fighting w/ one of their players?).

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
"Entering the transfer portal" is it like getting in an elevator step in and your gone.

it just means he can talk to other teams, "legally" according to NCAA rules.

And I wouldn't characterize it as positive. I'd say more mehhhh.

always say when coaching staff change many players are thinking about the future. we just haven't had transfer portals in the past, and kids talk to other schools through intermediaries, like their old high school coach.

Last edited:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jist means free to talk to others. Doesnt mean anything else.

I guess there was one dude on the team that liked Heversle.

remember after champ was fired how many plauerd (mostly defense) were bttching about it and how many recruits we lost?

Have you heard a soul upset over Cousin Eddie? :crickets:
The owner of Xmas vacation movie rights.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt rattler wants to follow the coach that benched him. Wonder what happens to his NIL deals...

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, gotcha. I'd at least wait to see who they hire, but I guess he's just jumping ship while he can.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GT's Gibbs just hit the portal. Florida was his number 2 out of HS and he's one of the best if not the best RB in the country. He should definitely get a call from Napier. Only drawback is our already packed RB room.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
GT's Gibbs just hit the portal. Florida was his number 2 out of HS and he's one of the best if not the best RB in the country. He should definitely get a call from Napier. Only drawback is our already packed RB room.

We don't have a packed RB room. We have 5, two graduate, two are transfers who have about 12 total carries and Nay'Quan who just got his ankle turned into a pretzel.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Went scrolling through the portal for the first time in quite awhile and saw Maryland LB Terrence Lewis had entered today. Wasn’t he committed to us once upon a time or am I mixing him up with someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb