Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
I know exactly what that tard said. He is the guy Im talking about. He is a self professed insider because he said brother is somewhere on the staff. Owns a couple chikfilas. The guy is offering up a kernel of truth and packing a bunch of fluff BS around it. He has been wrong on every single thing. There are several types of intel and what he is giving isn't good intel. He gives heresay as fact with his own spin on things. He told everyone last week before he went on his vacation to chill out and trust him that Perkins is a gator. He told everyone it was Henderson and Scott as well. Every thing he has said will happen at this point has not happened. You know why? Because he isn't giving you information, he is giving you spin. He doesn't provide facts, he provides his opinion on the heresay he was told. Then when those dots he connects aren't connected because of all the other dots he didn't know about he spins another story to make a reality of it.

He is a bullch!tter.

Everyone was calling Mathews an aTm kid. The fact that you bring up Mathews proves the point. We were never in it for him yet this 'insider' has information at aTm and lsu because his brother works somewhere on staff? He is a bullch!tter.

Of course we won't be in Louisiana much going forward. We are now recruiting 2023 and our staff has more than 2 weeks before ESD to actually recruit. If you havent caught on yet, we have been going all over the country after recruits for this class because there wasn't really much left in Florida. If you look at where we have been recruiting heavily for 2023 class its obviously Florida. Anyone can see whats going on there and you dont have to own two chikfilas and have a brother on staff to know that.

I aint drinking the koolaid that tard is pouring. Its the same BS secret commit BS that they always do. I wouldn't be surprised if that tard is actually a burner account for one of the staff members at 247.

Somebody sounds a little jealous... tenor (15).gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
What I like about the way you run GC, at least the Sports Forum, Ox, is that you have learned from journalists and are following their lead. Keep the site on THE NARRATIVE. The narrative is, of corse, that errything is just wonderful here in River City. Just like the MSM, the NYT and WaPo. Good luck. I have a feeling you have a harder job than their Editors. When you've gotten rid of me, someone else will pop up to observe that The Emperor has no clothes.

This had sort of a Jedi/Sith, “strike me down and I will become even more powerful” feel to it.

Between that and lizardbreath’s “I hate goodbyes” speech that followed, this thread has become almost unreadable. Maybe somebody can just PM me when we land any further transfers.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
This had sort of a Jedi/Sith, “strike me down and I will become even more powerful” feel to it.

Between that and lizardbreath’s “I hate goodbyes” speech that followed, this thread has become almost unreadable. Maybe somebody can just PM me when we land any further transfers.
upset-sad.gif

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Don't worry... I PMd him at 12:18 CST letting him know that there was no new update.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What I like about the way you run GC, at least the Sports Forum, Ox, is that you have learned from journalists and are following their lead. Keep the site on THE NARRATIVE. The narrative is, of corse, that errything is just wonderful here in River City. Just like the MSM, the NYT and WaPo. Good luck. I have a feeling you have a harder job than their Editors. When you've gotten rid of me, someone else will pop up to observe that The Emperor has no clothes.
I have no intention of getting rid of you.

While I don't expect to win any titles next year, this is the most pumped I've been for over a decade. If you can't get excited about the new staff, new direction, and (hopefully) new quarterback, I don't know what to say to you. There's a lot to be happy about - finally. It's going to be a long offseason waiting for the new year to start. Can't wait.

I don't understand your position. Some people seem LESS happy since Mullen left, which is incomprehensible.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Any optimism is unfounded until we start outbidding AtM, bama, UGAy etc. for players.
I seriously doubt Nape is gonna Billy Ball us to any titles.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I have no intention of getting rid of you.

While I don't expect to win any titles next year, this is the most pumped I've been for over a decade. If you can't get excited about the new staff, new direction, and (hopefully) new quarterback, I don't know what to say to you. There's a lot to be happy about - finally. It's going to be a long offseason waiting for the new year to start. Can't wait.

I don't understand your position. Some people seem LESS happy since Mullen left, which is incomprehensible.
I am happy Mullenz left. I am happy we hired Napier. I even think we may have hired the right guy. But I got excited about Chump, and Butters, and Mullenz. How did that end?
Also, I spent a lifetime dispassionately looking at data, and I just don't see this a a great class or our team left with a lot of talent. The season depends on AR.
P. S. I do think you were right to nudge the board toward a more positive outlook (although I miss Donk).

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I am happy Mullenz left. I am happy we hired Napier. I even think we may have hired the right guy. But I got excited about Chump, and Butters, and Mullenz. How did that end?
Also, I spent a lifetime dispassionately looking at data, and I just don't see this a a great class or our team left with a lot of talent. The season depends on AR.
P. S. I do think you were right to nudge the board toward a more positive outlook (although I miss Donk).
No one has said this is a "great" class.

It is however, far better than it would have been if Mullen were still here, and he did so on a very short time frame. That...is...the...point.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Read the previou posts. When I first said this wasn't a great class, the board went ape: "loony", "drunk", etc.
No one thinks it was a great class. Many of think he did a great job securing the class that he did. Can we stop with the stupid word games now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb