Not open for further replies.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Where have you seen that?
Reading between the lines. If he’s one of the top two tackles ya can’t let him walk. You gotta convince him to stay put . But if you can beat App State with a 2nd team OL it will surely translate against the best teams in CFB. We ponied up the dough for a sunbelt chump and our guys know it . Which is part of why we are seeing mass exodus . This Billy bastard should be ashamed of himself .

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Reading between the lines. If he’s one of the top two tackles ya can’t let him walk. You gotta convince him to stay put . But if you can beat App State with a 2nd team OL it will surely translate against the best teams in CFB. We ponied up the dough for a sunbelt chump and our guys know it . Which is part of why we are seeing mass exodus . This Billy bastard should be ashamed of himself .
At this point you are just spewing stupid sh!t. We get it. You don’t like Billy. But maybe give a rest for 5 minutes

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
At this point you are just spewing stupid sh!t. We get it. You don’t like Billy. But maybe give a rest for 5 minutes
So letting our best OL just walk out the door without an effort to keep them is A okay and actually keeping White and Tarquin is “spewing stupid ****”. Yay we are in great shape

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So letting our best OL just walk out the door without an effort to keep them is A okay and actually keeping White and Tarquin is “spewing stupid ****”. Yay we are in great shape
Why do you think there was no effort to keep him?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Face it , you do not know what the fck you're talking about. You do not know what goes on behind the scenes. And young men make their own decisions and leave for all kinds of reasons. Stop living in the past.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why do you think there was no effort to keep him?
Because it wouldn’t have been difficult to keep him . He is penciled in at top of the depth chart at RT. We know Waites isn’t ready .No excuse for it but don’t tell that to Alagator . He will just call you stupid and whistle past the graveyard .

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Face it , you do not know what the fck you're talking about. You do not know what goes on behind the scenes. And young men make their own decisions and leave for all kinds of reasons. Stop living in the past.

Assuming you’re talking @Gatorbait25, I agree. He’s living in the past. He’s hung up on some clown from the 60s, man.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
If you were in their position and you could just up and leave for money and another opportunity, you're telling me you wouldn't consider it or even do it? Ohh no it must be Napier didn't do this or that. Smfh....

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If you were in their position and you could just up and leave for money and another opportunity, you're telling me you wouldn't consider it or even do it? Ohh no it must be Napier didn't do this or that. Smfh....
If I played on O I’d definitely play for Lincoln Riley . He’s as close to Spurrier as the modern game has . Billy on the other hand can’t handle Vanderbilt . I don’t blame the kids and have been consistent on that. I blame the bonehead buzz cut bastard with the room temp IQ

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

I Want More GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.