Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Jesus H Christ.

I honestly have no idea how to respond to this.

He ignored your advice on hookers, so it's time to up the ante: cocaine + strippers.

the lonely island cocaine GIF

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
Ok but you'll miss my humor when I'm gone.....

Look, something I learned about 25 years ago that has stuck with me and helped me make big decisions a lot easier for me....It's alright to fail but it's better to fail fast....This program is in an uncontrolled tailspin and needs to crash and burn so it can be rebuilt from the ground up.
Dude we haven't been good for like 13 years. Where have you been?

Edit- Barring the time the 2 years that we were "pretty good" with mullen. Still would have been seen as down years for Spurrier or Meyer.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I have some. I can post a picture of her snapper if you want.

Normally, I religously avoid clicking on a link posted by somebody in this place as God only knows where you'll end up, but I decided to take a chance this time and I was not disappointed. Any woman would should proud of that as I'm sure that gal is.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why wouldn't it be real the way things are going.....I thought I'd never say this before but we may be staring 3-9 right in the face....
I meant his name. Never heard anything like it. It sounds like some pasty white book character from a British novel from the 1800's or something.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Dude we haven't been good for like 13 years. Where have you been?

Edit- Barring the time the 2 years that we were "pretty good" with mullen. Still would have been seen as down years for Spurrier or Meyer.
That just proves my point about failing fast being better than the slow slide we've been doing for over a decade. Karl didn't hit the iceberg he was just handed the wheel as the ship was filling with water.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
That just proves my point about failing fast being better than the slow slide we've been doing for over a decade. Karl didn't hit the iceberg he was just handed the wheel as the ship was filling with water.
You better hope CBN patches those leaks and rights the ship because I firmly believe he is the last football coach the Gators will ever have. The sport is too violent for an elite leading edge institution. I saw an article somewhere (didn't read it) about a proposal to make high school football essentially non contact (flags and stationary blocking). The future is upon us.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
You better hope CBN patches those leaks and rights the ship because I firmly believe he is the last football coach the Gators will ever have. The sport is too violent for an elite leading edge institution. I saw an article somewhere (didn't read it) about a proposal to make high school football essentially non contact (flags and stationary blocking). The future is upon us.
Football will only go away when the huge bucks associated with it go away.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'd certainly take his #1 defense in the country this year over the scarecrows 87th ranked defense....considering both teams are made up of 2 & 3 stars I don't think we would be any worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.