Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tharber

Oct 10, 2020
It's almost impossible to run through a season with a single or even 2 dominant backs. Look at Bama, they usually have 3 when they are at their best. Each back has a different style and they each bring a different challenge to a defense. I was the run right at you and smash your face type of runner, my son was finesse, cuts and spins. You can not defend us the same way. If our passing attack is on point, that's a different story but BN is covering and planning for all scenarios.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was watching Gators Breakdown last night and apparently there's a OT that's transferring from Ky that was real close to being a 5* out of HS. Inside sources say he's already signed up for classes at UF. Take it for what it's worth until something official comes out.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It's almost impossible to run through a season with a single or even 2 dominant backs. Look at Bama, they usually have 3 when they are at their best. Each back has a different style and they each bring a different challenge to a defense. I was the run right at you and smash your face type of runner, my son was finesse, cuts and spins. You can not defend us the same way. If our passing attack is on point, that's a different story but BN is covering and planning for all scenarios.
rob gronkowski GIF

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I was watching Gators Breakdown last night and apparently there's a OT that's transferring from Ky that was real close to being a 5* out of HS. Inside sources say he's already signed up for classes at UF. Take it for what it's worth until something official comes out.

This is probably the replacement for old what's-his-name that blew his Achilles.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Maybe this is where the two O line coaches are paying off.

You get a guy that was highly recruited, yet saw the field only on special teams.
Kid probably feels like he wasn’t developed, lacked coaching and therefore, playing time.

Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.