Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Tigert, smdh

Please remember we are an elite IVY league school academically masquerading as a large state institution and thanks to Fuxxx and his minions, he decided that all of us alums do not give two shyts about football and only care about meaningless academic rankings from organizations who do not know shyt. Trust me when I tell you UF is no more elite or good academically than almost every other state Univ. in the country. I know plenty of people who have graduated recently and are still dumb as shyt from UF as well as many other colleges. I have said it for years. UF has the worst administration/AD than any other school in the SEC regarding sports and its alumni and maybe the worst in the entire nation!

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
SOS brought up this issue a few times when the occasional HS player was denied while everyone not named vandy in the SEC rolled out the red carpet. This issue is decades old.

It’s an issue that schools like Notre Dame have surfaced for years and everyone sympathizes with them but not UF even though the standards are just as high.

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Billy just posted this at noon, anybody know who we got? Not sure if high school or transfer either.

Edit
Looks like it's 2024 WR Izaiah Williams

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
You'd think players off Dans squad going undrafted and transferring to powerhouses like Temple, Mich St and V-Tech would be a pretty good indicator of the talent he brought in for the new staff to work with... But, then again.

And I already stated a few pages back that this season I would be less forgiving than I was about last season as I counted that as a mulligan.
A Mullengan,

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Any reason we are still looking to the transfer portal for runningbacks?

Alton McCaskill
I don’t know but don’t believe we are as stacked as some think. If I had to guess, staff expects to run so often. We have tow proven RBs. Hoping we have a good rotation on OL.

As an aside, To the board, how would you replace AR’s run yards?

Last edited:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I don’t know but don’t believe we are as stacked as some think. If I had to guess, staff expects to run so often. We have tow proven RBs. Hoping we have a good rotation on OL.

QB Power Left, then QB Power Right with Mertz - Cousin Eddie, probably

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

My preference would be to find a QB who is efficient enough in the passing game to push the D back from the LOS by an additional 10 yds. If the QB has a little mobility, that would be a bonus.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
My preference would be to find a QB who is efficient enough in the passing game to push the D back from the LOS by an additional 10 yds. If the QB has a little mobility, that would be a bonus.
Play calling to do that would be a nice addition also.

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Looks like we just landed an offensive lineman (tackle) from FIU. Anything know much about him? I'm guessing just depth given the offers?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Ain't gonna complain with another O-lineman. Nape did say he was going to add another QB after the spring, many have speculated it was the '25 kid reclassifying to this year. If that's the case, would the kid come in the summer or wait till the fall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator