Transfer Portal: TJ Moore transfers

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think starting in the spring everyone gets one free transfer. I just don't know where they're going because everyone's going to be in the same shape.

I presume there's going to be waivers for seniors with a wuhan year but I doubt they're going to just give everyone 110 or 120 slots.

maybe there will be waivers for 110 max players for the next 4 years but I haven't read that.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We have ZERO room for transfers. In fact we will be over 100 schollies. We could theoretically be at 110 if no one left for the pro's and decided to stay.

He has supposedly been very underwhelming. Not somebody we should go for IMO.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He has supposedly been very underwhelming. Not somebody we should go for IMO.
Im sure he is. Cox wasn't good enough to keep true freshmen from passing him at Ugly.

The standard on our DL is very low.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I don't care unless they are 280lb+ and can play NT/DT/DE.

I had a friend of mine from GA who said he was never so happy than when Grantham went to UF.:lol4:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bowl said we finished second with him, right?

for some reason I don’t remember this recruit. But it seems we were a finalist for him. At least that’s what they’re saying on the other sites.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Bowl said we finished second with him, right?

We actually did. That might not matter now. Dude showed up to Gainesville with like 20 family members. It was insane. But, LSwho had been recruiting him longer so he had a better relationship with the coaches. He is now a starter. If he is transferring, we need him. Pay him anything he wants.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
for some reason I don’t remember this recruit. But it seems we were a finalist for him. At least that’s what they’re saying on the other sites.
He was one of the last minute super secret commits. Visited right before signing day w family and we were SURE to get him.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
We actually did. That might not matter now. Dude showed up to Gainesville with like 20 family members. It was insane. But, LSwho had been recruiting him longer so he had a better relationship with the coaches. He is now a starter. If he is transferring, we need him. Pay him anything he wants.

If your family is that big, you never turn down a free meal. LOL

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.