Transfer Portal: TJ Moore transfers

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Please don't put the image of the that wannabe Stalinist anywhere on this board. The only way I want to see him (And I mean Bernie) is at his send off to Hell. OK, maybe I was harsh. Nope.

Hint for those not in tune with the latest on the political board.

There is a picture of Bernie Sanders sitting by himself at the inauguration of the Stealer in Chief.

That picture has been photo shopped into a variety of pictures, including this one.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I thought he did leave a while ago. Like two games into the season?? If he’s just putting his name in the portal now, that’s an obvious carryover from his uncommonly slow reaction time on the field

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Too often we fans are guilty of unfairly criticizing players. I think your point here is one we should all try to bear in mind. We shouldn’t rag on the McWilliams’ of this world.
Once upon a time, someone convinced him he had the skills to play at this level and he no doubt followed his dream. It’s not his fault they were wrong. As you say he was never a problem child or an embarrassment. I too wish him all the luck in the world. And who knows, maybe he’ll turn into a great coach someday and come back and help the program.
Now, on the other hand, those players who waste their talent or are incredibly selfish, by let’s say getting a DUI the week of the SEC Championship game for example, deserve whatever gets heaped upon them.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I must apologize for the hyperbole regarding Mr. Sanders. My desire is for him to know my Lord and spend eternity in Heaven albeit discovering how wrong he was on earth. Its his Stalinist ideas that should be consigned to the Lake of Fire. I apologized here instead of the political forum cause this is where I erred.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Too often we fans are guilty of unfairly criticizing players. I think your point here is one we should all try to bear in mind. We shouldn’t rag on the McWilliams’ of this world.
Once upon a time, someone convinced him he had the skills to play at this level and he no doubt followed his dream. It’s not his fault they were wrong. As you say he was never a problem child or an embarrassment. I too wish him all the luck in the world. And who knows, maybe he’ll turn into a great coach someday and come back and help the program.
Now, on the other hand, those players who waste their talent or are incredibly selfish, by let’s say getting a DUI the week of the SEC Championship game for example, deserve whatever gets heaped upon them.
I’d take 10 CJs over one Marco, without hesitation.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Agreed

Like many others, he can’t believe he was on scholarship here either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator